• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Have To Say Something or I'm Gonna BUST!!

Ginger428

Legacy Member
Gold Member
Mar 6, 2006
ok...My ED (Jill Lerner) promoted to SED!! So she got to choose 8 girls to join her in her Box seats & I Am One Of THEM!!!! General Session Day 2, I'll be there!! I bet I can get some GREAT shots from there! PHEW! I feel SO much better! :D:D:D

letscook04

Gold Member
Feb 17, 2005
Wow, Jill chose you to sit with her?? If I were going I would of took pictures of you sitting up in the box! That's GREAT!!!!

dannyzmom

Legend Member
Gold Member
Apr 11, 2005
How cool Ginger!
Jill co-presented a workshop I was in many years ago - she was awesome...and I think another friend of mine (Laura Polito) is in her downline. Do you know her? She (Laura) & I co-presented a workshop a few years ago.
Enjoy your special seating and super view! Can't wait to see your pics!

Ginger428

Legacy Member
Gold Member
Mar 6, 2006
How cool Ginger!
Jill co-presented a workshop I was in many years ago - she was awesome...and I think another friend of mine (Laura Polito) is in her downline. Do you know her? She (Laura) & I co-presented a workshop a few years ago.
Enjoy your special seating and super view! Can't wait to see your pics!

Yes Carolyn, I know her also! Jill has been such an inspiration to me & I think she gets a kick out of me....;)

dkitten13

Mar 23, 2009
Hey Ginger, if its General Session on Day 1 I'll be with you, too! This is my first conference so I'm not really sure of the schedules or seating so I didn't know it was a big deal!

Ginger428

Legacy Member
Gold Member
Mar 6, 2006
Hey Ginger, if its General Session on Day 1 I'll be with you, too! This is my first conference so I'm not really sure of the schedules or seating so I didn't know it was a big deal!

Mine is general session day 2....who are you sitting with?

dkitten13

Mar 23, 2009
I'm confused right now about everyone's title but I believe my upline goes from Michelle to Mary Chiarella but she's a Senior Director...then it was Jill Lerner. I'm new at all this so I'm not sure if I'm missing someone but these are the only ones I know.