• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I'm Gonna Be on Stage Afterall!

In summary, "I'm Gonna Be on Stage Afterall!" is a virtual cooking class offered by Pampered Chef that is designed for all skill levels. It is a 45-minute interactive experience where you will learn how to make delicious recipes and get tips and tricks for cooking like a pro. To sign up, simply visit the website and select a class time that works for you. You will receive a confirmation email with all the necessary details and ingredients list. No prior cooking experience is needed, as expert Pampered Chef consultants will guide you through the recipes. All ingredients and supplies needed for the class will be provided in the confirmation email, and you can invite friends and family to join in on the fun as long as they have signed up
pamperedlinda
Gold Member
Well, sorta. I don't get to walk as a director again....but I do get to be a part of my Director's recognition. My Director just promoted to NED. I got a letter from Jean Jonas inviting me to have reserved seating and join her on stage Weds morning (6/14) for her NED presentation (all her directors got this). So, there's gonna be a lot of people on stage that morning for all the NED promotions. Cool, huh! I just love this company :chef:

That is awesome Linda. Who is your NED???

christinaspc said:
That is awesome Linda. Who is your NED???

Dotti Shepherd - she's a wonderful person so cheer loud for her :)

Cool. I'll be cheering with you.

Right on!!! :)

Hey me too Linda! We'll see each other in the "special" section!! :D

Me too! Cool Linda!

Sandra and John - who are ya'll celebrating?

Congrats!! That is an awesome feeling that I was sure I wouldn't hit for the first time in years. But, I should have a director finally promote on my team...maybe 2...now I need to get $12,000 in total team sales!!! Yikes! Usually that isn't a problem, but I came back from WDW and had 3 shows cancelled this week...

1. What is "I'm Gonna Be on Stage Afterall!"?

"I'm Gonna Be on Stage Afterall!" is a virtual cooking class offered by Pampered Chef. It is a 45-minute interactive experience where you will learn how to make delicious recipes and get tips and tricks for cooking like a pro!

2. How do I sign up for "I'm Gonna Be on Stage Afterall!"?

You can easily sign up for "I'm Gonna Be on Stage Afterall!" by visiting our website and selecting the class date and time that works best for you. You will then receive a confirmation email with all of the necessary details and ingredients list.

3. Do I need to have any prior cooking experience to participate in "I'm Gonna Be on Stage Afterall!"?

No, not at all! "I'm Gonna Be on Stage Afterall!" is designed for all skill levels. Our expert Pampered Chef consultants will guide you through the recipes and provide tips and techniques along the way.

4. What ingredients and supplies do I need for "I'm Gonna Be on Stage Afterall!"?

We will provide you with a list of ingredients and supplies needed for the class in the confirmation email. Most ingredients are common household items, but we recommend having them all ready before the class begins to ensure a smooth experience.

5. Can I invite friends and family to join me for "I'm Gonna Be on Stage Afterall!"?

Absolutely! "I'm Gonna Be on Stage Afterall!" is a fun and engaging activity to do with friends and family. Simply make sure they have signed up for the class and have the necessary ingredients and supplies ready to go.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Ginger428
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Ginger428
Replies
Views
chef_kimmo
  • ChefCKHall
  • General Chat
Replies