• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Have the new products arrived? Let's take a look!

In summary, the conversation was about the excitement for new products, curiosity about the availability of the new catalog, and discussions about upcoming promotions and specials. Some participants tried to access the new catalog online with no success and others shared their opinions on past products and ways to promote new ones. There was also a discussion on how to suggest new products to the Home Office.
kam
Staff member
I know all the restructuring has taken over...but I am still excited about the NEW products!

Did I read somewhere that the new CN would be available today? I am dying to see pics of the new stuff!!

I'm glad they put up the career info on CC, but I'm also super interested in the products, recruiting promotions, and the host specials for March and April. Didn't anyone take pictures? They must just be super busy and dealing with their travels now. Sigh....

I know..I tried being sneaky and seeing if I could get the new CN to load (pulling up spring 08's and changing it to 09 in the address bar), but no such luck! I'm intrigued by this "cracker tray" and the chip and dip plate, as I can't picture them in my head. Plus, the pineapple wedger -- I wonder how different it is from the one I got from Williams-Sonoma.

I did hear that the host special for march is baking items and April is bamboo

I am not a fan of the silicone baking items and I haven't promoted them at my shows. In fact, I have sold mine. I guess I will have to order at least the crown piece again and start using that at all of my Feb shows to get bookings for March. Hopefully though I can get the bookings for just the new stuff. I can see April will be a HUGE month!!

leftymac said:
I know..I tried being sneaky and seeing if I could get the new CN to load (pulling up spring 08's and changing it to 09 in the address bar), but no such luck! I'm intrigued by this "cracker tray" and the chip and dip plate, as I can't picture them in my head. Plus, the pineapple wedger -- I wonder how different it is from the one I got from Williams-Sonoma.

LOL...I tried doing that as well & the whole page locked up on me....:cry:
I tried it a few times, so I'm sure its error on their part!

leftymac said:

Yes, I am very curious about the Bamboo items.

I am hoping they are going to put up the CN sometime today. If not, I would be surprised if it went up on a Sunday.

I tried even doing the specials the same way but nothing!

My friends are boarding the flight home as I type - I hope to see some stuff tomorrow in whatever paper work they brought with them home - I will try to post if I can -

kam said:
Yes, I am very curious about the Bamboo items.

I am hoping they are going to put up the CN sometime today. If not, I would be surprised if it went up on a Sunday.

My ED said that she expects it all to go up on Monday.

monday?!? thats like a hundred years from now!!!!

hehe jk! i hear that one from a 6 yo allllll day long!

I really want to see them I googled a pinnapple wedger slicer and if its the same its really great

BethCooks4U said:
My ED said that she expects it all to go up on Monday.

Hmmm...I know what I'll be doing at work on Monday!

How do we suggest products to HO? I thought I saw on here somewhere that we could do that but I don't remember where?

Thank you very much!

I am not a fan of the silicone baking items and I haven't promoted them at my shows. In fact, I have sold mine. I guess I will have to order at least the crown piece again and start using that at all of my Feb shows to get bookings for March.

As my former director is known for saying, we have a beautiful catalog that showcases our products. If you think they really need to see it in person ... find someone who has it and borrow it.

pampered.chris said:
I am not a fan of the silicone baking items and I haven't promoted them at my shows. In fact, I have sold mine. I guess I will have to order at least the crown piece again and start using that at all of my Feb shows to get bookings for March.

Why go with the crown piece? I think it's ugly so I never bought it. But I LOVE my silicone floral cupcake pan! Whenever I'm doing a brunch show and my host wants to make a gazillion dishes so that there's plenty of food, I suggest that she pick up a boxed muffin mix and have the batter prepared when I arrive. I use the large scoop to fill up the cups and we've added decorative muffins to the party. I show off the pan and tell everyone that we're the only company that offers silicone with a supportive underwire. That usually gets some laughs and guests can see how silicone can bake fancy items that are too intricate for our stoneware.

babywings76 said:
I'm glad they put up the career info on CC, but I'm also super interested in the products, recruiting promotions, and the host specials for March and April. Didn't anyone take pictures? They must just be super busy and dealing with their travels now. Sigh....
Gosh...still no pictures from anyone??? Where are all the pictures?? We always have someone who uploads them as a slide show. I can hardly wait to see them.

I absolutely love my floral silicone pan. I always get oohs and aahs when I bring brownies baked in it with a teaspoon of peanut butter chips in the batter of each cup,
before I bake them. They are such inexpensive items to take to a church function. Easy for the kids to pick up and don't require frosting. I've used it for orange-cranberry gelatin too, and they always come out perfectly formed. I've sold several without having the samples for them to taste. They can see the potential.

when you bake brownies, do you spray the flowers? if so, with what? how long do you make them?

thanks!

aPamperedBride said:
Why go with the crown piece? I think it's ugly so I never bought it. But I LOVE my silicone floral cupcake pan! Whenever I'm doing a brunch show and my host wants to make a gazillion dishes so that there's plenty of food, I suggest that she pick up a boxed muffin mix and have the batter prepared when I arrive. I use the large scoop to fill up the cups and we've added decorative muffins to the party. I show off the pan and tell everyone that we're the only company that offers silicone with a supportive underwire. That usually gets some laughs and guests can see how silicone can bake fancy items that are too intricate for our stoneware.

I was thinking the crown peice to do a rum cake in it at a show, then it will feed more. But I LOVE your wording for these items!! I can't wait to use it!!

I will have to decide which to use. I haven't made up my mind.

As for Di's suggestion. I don't remember who I sold them to and my recruit is the ONLY person w/in 2.5 hours of me that sells PC and I know she doesn't have either item.

Don't you have a hospitality cluster, Chris? Sounds like you really need one!

Susan,

Not sure on baking time but the prep for the pan is easy, use the Baker's Joy or Pam with flour. Never use a straight spray as they contain something that leaves gooey gunk on the pan. (Same is true for stoneware!) It is the flour part that makes these two sprays work. Oh, I would use a standard muffin bake time - check a box - then test with a tooth pick. It is usually what, 13 to 15 minutes?

It's not just the silicone pieces on sale in March; it's the cake pan, the springform pan, & torte pans also:)

woohoo! time for us to start makin tortes! they are sooo yummy!

When I bake brownies in the Floral silicone cupcake pan, I have used PAM, our own spritzer with canola oil or the solid form of Crisco and our silicone pastry brush. Any
one of those methods works great. The cupcakes have all turned out well formed,
without anymore effort than a finger poke on the back side of the pan to tap the
strays out. I find that the best behaving mix is Pillsbury Traditional Fudge 19.5 oz. box,
3 jumbo or extra large eggs and other box ingredients (oil or water as directed). Bake at 350 degrees for approximately 19 minutes. You might have enough batter left to fill two
prep bowls, depending on how full you fill the cups. I use a medium scoop to place the
batter in the cups, and add one teaspoon of peanut butter chips to each cup before baking.

Uggh, I want to know the new products but my meeting is tomorrow at 7:00.... and I am the most impatient person!! LOL

PamperedCaniac said:
Uggh, I want to know the new products but my meeting is tomorrow at 7:00.... and I am the most impatient person!! LOL

:confused::confused::confused:

There are several threads on here listing new products, and Deb Jennings has a thread with pictures of a lot of them....:confused::confused:

AAAAAUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH

(Again!):yuck::yuck::yuck::yuck:

straitfan said:

LOL!! It never seems to amaze me!:rolleyes:

rennea said:
LOL!! It never seems to amaze me!:rolleyes:

How can they not know?

It just completely confuzzles me!

straitfan said:

???? Is this in regards to my question? If so that was not very nice to anyone who said that when I did not know there was a leadership 09 link and I was only giving my thoughts of wanting to know what was out.... The way I found this link was thru a search?????????? So I guess I am confused???

ChefBeckyD said:
How can they not know?

It just completely confuzzles me!

They (or me I guess) can not know because I did a search and found this link where others were wanting to see the new items and being that no one said where they were on this link but said they wanted to see them too I thought this was it. That is honestly how I did not know and I am a pretty smart gal so I would not just type to just type. I just have a 9 month old and a 6 yr old so my time is limted to how long I can stay on here over a period of time. :confused::(:confused::(

PamperedCaniac said:
They (or me I guess) can not know because I did a search and found this link where others were wanting to see the new items and being that no one said where they were on this link but said they wanted to see them too I thought this was it. That is honestly how I did not know and I am a pretty smart gal so I would not just type to just type. I just have a 9 month old and a 6 yr old so my time is limted to how long I can stay on here over a period of time. :confused::(:confused::(

The easiest way to know is to just hit "new posts". That's easier even than doing a search.

PamperedCaniac said:

When you sign on here....just click on New Posts & it will take you right to the latest posts since you were here last, no matter what the topic is....HTH

Di_Can_Cook said:
Don't you have a hospitality cluster, Chris? Sounds like you really need one!

My cluster is closer to me than the next cluster out. When I say no one sells w/in 2.5 hours, I mean it. Besides the other woman that sells is highly annoying (not my director, I love my director who is closer to me by like 5 minutes). I had the luxury of sitting next to this other director for over 5 hours on the San Fran trip and wish to never have the pleasure again. So no, I will definetly keep my cluster and just make my own under the new program!!

I am a self-teacher anyhow. I will be alright!!

ChefBeckyD said:
The easiest way to know is to just hit "new posts". That's easier even than doing a search.

Thank you... that would of been easier for me to know earlier or a link where the thread about the new products in case there are others like me who use search and found this as the link for the new prodcuts and less "feelings" persay would be hurt. Because I truly did not know. My weekend has been busy with Church, cheerleading with upward w/ my daughter, family, and another event at church. So I was trying to play cath up tonight with PC.

Ginger428 said:
When you sign on here....just click on New Posts & it will take you right to the latest posts since you were here last, no matter what the topic is....HTH

Thanks - I do not stay on here all the time so I did not really know about this function. Thanks! ;)

PamperedCaniac said:
Thanks - I do not stay on here all the time so I did not really know about this function. Thanks! ;)

nooooooooo problem......:D

PamperedCaniac said:

Dawn, maybe this will help. I think there is a thread in the Chef's Lounge that will help you navigate the entire site. I obviously still haven't learned all of the features as I don't know how to post the link to that thread for you. But I am almost 99.9% positive it is a "sticky" in the Lounge.

Maybe someone else can help out with posting the link here.

Thanks!!

Edited to say it is called The Hitchhikers Guide to CS. It is the second sticky (has a thumbtack on it)

pampered.chris said:
Dawn, maybe this will help. I think there is a thread in the Chef's Lounge that will help you navigate the entire site. I obviously still haven't learned all of the features as I don't know how to post the link to that thread for you. But I am almost 99.9% positive it is a "sticky" in the Lounge.

Maybe someone else can help out with posting the link here.

Thanks!!

Thank you... I think I am good now. I was honeslty just trying to agree with those in that topic that wanted to see the new items after I did my search. LOL I did not know it would make anyone frustrated because I am not that type of person and was just trying to learn more about the new products a day earlier. LOL Thank you again though for your help :)

I am glad I was not the only one who missed these. I feel less "dumb" now.:balloon:;)

1. When will the new products be available?

The new products will be available for purchase on our website starting next week. Keep an eye out for our email newsletter or check our website for more information.

2. Can I see pictures of the new products?

Yes! We have recently updated our website with images of all the new products. Just go to our homepage and click on the "New Products" tab to see them.

3. Will the new catalog be released today?

The new catalog will be released in two weeks. In the meantime, you can view all the new products on our website and start making your wishlist!

4. Are there any new products from the Chef's Collection?

Yes, we have some exciting new products from the Chef's Collection in our new catalog. You can browse and purchase them starting next week.

5. Will there be any discounts on the new products?

We will be offering special deals and discounts on select new products, so make sure to check our website or subscribe to our email newsletter for updates and promotions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
marystell1
  • esavvymom
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • raebates
  • Products and Tips
Replies