• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Have Roll Cart to Spare? Let Me Know!

In summary, the "Have Roll Cart to Spare? Let Me Know!" promotion is a limited time offer from Pampered Chef where customers can receive a free roll cart by hosting a cooking party with at least $600 in sales and 6 or more guests. The color of the free roll cart is chosen at random and cannot be customized. It will be shipped within 2-4 weeks after the qualifying party order has been processed, but shipping times may vary. This offer is only available for in-home cooking parties hosted by a Pampered Chef consultant and is not applicable to online orders.
KDtabor
I am looking for the roll cart. If anyone has one, let me know.
Thank you

They have nice ones at Office Depot for $20. A tad sturdier and they come in different colors now too.

You can get our on a supply order. 1 year guarantee and only $4.25 shipping. If you buy it from a consultant it will cost a lot for shipping.

I agree, it would cost well over $15 just to ship a used cart. The thing is heavy and bulky. I haven't gone and measured it, but I'm pretty sure it is larger than the USPS maximum package size of 130", so it would have to go UPS or FedEx or be local pickup.It's really nice, though. If you have the money to eventually get it, you'll like it.

What is the "Have Roll Cart to Spare? Let Me Know!" promotion?

The "Have Roll Cart to Spare? Let Me Know!" promotion is a special offer from Pampered Chef where customers can receive a free roll cart when they host a qualifying cooking party. This offer is only available for a limited time and while supplies last.

How can I qualify for the free roll cart?

To qualify for the free roll cart, you must host a Pampered Chef cooking party with at least $600 in sales and have a minimum of 6 guests in attendance. The party must be held during the specified promotion period and the order must be submitted by the host using a special host code provided by their consultant.

Can I choose the color of my free roll cart?

Unfortunately, the color of the free roll cart is not customizable. The color of the roll cart will be chosen at random and cannot be exchanged or returned.

When will I receive my free roll cart?

Your free roll cart will be shipped directly to you within 2-4 weeks after the qualifying party order has been submitted and processed. Please note that shipping times may vary depending on your location.

Is the free roll cart offer available for online orders?

No, the "Have Roll Cart to Spare? Let Me Know!" promotion is only available for in-home cooking parties hosted by a Pampered Chef consultant. Online orders do not qualify for this offer.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kristenlee
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
chefloretta
Replies
Views
Addie4TLC
  • erigby
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies