• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Convenient and Stylish Iso Rolling Carrier for Moms-to-Be | Get Yours Now!

In summary, the Iso Rolling Carrier for Moms-to-Be measures 17.5 inches long, 12 inches wide, and 11.5 inches high and is made with durable, easy-to-clean fabric. It features a large main compartment, multiple pockets for organization, a removable changing pad, and a water-resistant exterior. The carrier is versatile and can also be used as a travel or work bag, and is designed to withstand daily use with a 1-year warranty for any manufacturing defects.
feather18
Hey does anyone have the Rolling cart that holds a good bit? I am needing a rolling one now that im preggers! I cant carry that heavy bag, couldnt hardly before! If you do please let me know!

Heather - My husband bought that bag for me last year when I was pregnant and my problem was that I packed it soooo heavy that I couldn't lift it. I really love mine now (7 months after birth) but just want to warn you! When I was pregnant was the only time that I let the hostess help me carry my bags. What I did was use a few of the clothes baskets and loaded them light. Congrats on being a prego! :D

thanks! and thanks for the ideas!! Yeah, i guess i will jsut have to ask if they will help carry the bags. I always pack my main bag so huge that its HARD to carry!! I will have to pack lighter! Thanks ! I probally dont need to spend the money anyway!LOL!

The tote is a great piece to have. Also...they sell the rolling tote on the supply orders. While it may be a bit more expensive to purchase that way than on here, you would probably save a ton on shipping. The item is heavy and would cost a lot for a person to ship, whereas it is only $4 shipping for your whole first supply order for the month. Just something to keep in mind...

What is the size of the Iso Rolling Carrier for Moms-to-Be?

The Iso Rolling Carrier for Moms-to-Be measures 17.5 inches long, 12 inches wide, and 11.5 inches high. It is spacious enough to hold all of your essentials for both you and your baby.

Is the carrier easy to clean?

Yes, the Iso Rolling Carrier for Moms-to-Be is made with durable, easy-to-clean fabric. Simply wipe it down with a damp cloth or sponge and it will be good as new.

What are the features of the Iso Rolling Carrier for Moms-to-Be?

This carrier includes a large main compartment, multiple pockets for organization, a removable changing pad, and a water-resistant exterior. It also has a retractable handle and smooth-rolling wheels for convenience.

Can the carrier be used for other purposes besides carrying baby items?

Yes, the Iso Rolling Carrier for Moms-to-Be is versatile and can also be used as a travel or work bag. It can easily fit a laptop, paperwork, and other essentials, making it perfect for busy moms on the go.

Is the Iso Rolling Carrier for Moms-to-Be durable?

Yes, this carrier is made with high-quality materials and is designed to withstand daily use. It also comes with a 1-year warranty for any manufacturing defects.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mrshamel3808
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
chefann
  • ginamkiely
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
mhrivera
  • ChefBeckyD