• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Have a Holiday Bazaar Coming up on Dec. 7Th....need Some Help!!

In summary, for a successful holiday bazaar, we recommend using our holiday-themed products such as festive cookie cutters, serving platters, and stoneware baking dishes. Our seasonal flavors of spice blends and seasonings are also perfect for holiday cooking and make great gifts. To make your booth stand out, create a visually appealing display with our colorful kitchen tools and cookware and offer samples of our delicious holiday recipes. We also have exclusive discounts and promotions for holiday bazaar events, and our consultants can help customize orders for customers. Consider hosting a cooking demonstration and offering a raffle or giveaway to generate interest in Pampered Chef at the bazaar.
afwife98439
Hey, I am doing a holiday bazaar for the first time. I am a new consultant and not sure what I can do for it. I can't bring any type of food ( my handler permit expired) anyways...I have the basic new consultant kit and some supplies and other things on the way. If you guys have any suggestions about how to make it look like you would want to buy from it just let me know. Im the only one that is selling anything that has to do with the kitchen so far....anyways...can't wait to hear from you guys!! :D

Hey,
Good luck with your holiday bazaar. I would suggest printing some recipe cards related to the holidays. Although you can't serve food, you could pre-make a recipe as a prop and give away the recipe cards for that prop. Good luck. Jez

My suggestion is that, once you set up, you make sure to step around and look at it from the attendees' perspective. Does it look cluttered? Is everything visible? Don't feel like you have to put every PC product you own on display. Clean and simple works best.

Related to Have a Holiday Bazaar Coming up on Dec. 7Th....need Some Help!!

1. What products do you recommend for a holiday bazaar?

We recommend our holiday-themed products, such as our festive cookie cutters, holiday serving platters, and our popular stoneware baking dishes. Our seasonal flavors of spice blends and seasonings are also perfect for holiday cooking and make great gifts.

2. How can I make my booth stand out at the bazaar?

Consider creating a visually appealing display with our colorful kitchen tools and cookware. You can also offer samples of our delicious holiday recipes, such as our famous cinnamon pecan bites or creamy hot chocolate mix. Don't forget to have plenty of catalogs and order forms available for customers to take home.

3. Do you have any special promotions or discounts for holiday bazaars?

Yes, we offer exclusive discounts and promotions for holiday bazaar events. Contact your local Pampered Chef consultant for more information on how to take advantage of these offers.

4. How can I generate interest in Pampered Chef at the bazaar?

Consider hosting a cooking demonstration at your booth using our products. This will showcase the quality and versatility of our products and entice customers to make a purchase. You can also offer a raffle or giveaway for a chance to win a Pampered Chef product.

5. Can I customize orders for customers at the bazaar?

Yes, our consultants can help customers customize their orders at the bazaar to fit their specific needs. We also offer personalization options for select products, making them perfect for holiday gifts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dessertMama
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
dessertMama
Replies
Views
gingertannery
  • ChefShalon
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies