• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Has Joy Released a New Tasty Tidbits Flyer?

In summary, the "Going, Going, Gone Flyer" is a limited time promotion offered by Pampered Chef where select products are offered at a discounted price. The promotion typically runs for a few weeks, but exact start and end dates may vary. The flyer can be accessed through the Pampered Chef website or by contacting your local consultant, and cannot be combined with other discounts or offers. If a product is out of stock, you can contact your consultant for restocking or similar product options.
chefmeg
Gold Member
Has Joy put one on Tasty Tidbits yet and I just can't find it???? HELP!! I want an email to go out to my customers ASAP and love Joy's flyers!

Yes, Joy posted that she has one up. It's in the free flyers area on http://www.tastytidbits.net

I swear I didn't see it.......maybe it just took me worrying about it for it to pop out at me!

Related to Has Joy Released a New Tasty Tidbits Flyer?

What is the "Going, Going, Gone Flyer" promotion?

The "Going, Going, Gone Flyer" is a limited time promotion offered by Pampered Chef where select products are offered at a discounted price. These products are only available while supplies last, so it's important to act quickly!

When does the "Going, Going, Gone Flyer" promotion start and end?

The promotion typically runs for a few weeks, but exact start and end dates may vary. You can find the specific dates for the current "Going, Going, Gone Flyer" on the Pampered Chef website or by contacting your local consultant.

How do I access the "Going, Going, Gone Flyer"?

The "Going, Going, Gone Flyer" can be accessed through the Pampered Chef website or by contacting your local consultant. You can also view the flyer on your consultant's personal website, if they have one.

Can I combine the "Going, Going, Gone Flyer" promotion with other discounts or offers?

No, the "Going, Going, Gone Flyer" promotion cannot be combined with other discounts or offers. However, you can still earn host rewards and apply them towards your purchase of "Going, Going, Gone" products.

What happens if a "Going, Going, Gone" product is out of stock?

Since the "Going, Going, Gone Flyer" products are only available while supplies last, there is a chance that some items may be out of stock. If this happens, you can contact your consultant to see if the product will be restocked or if there are any similar products available.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Chef Kearns
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • Chef Kearns
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • pkd09