• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Has Anyone Received Sell a Thon Stuff Yet?

In summary, all the new products have been released and change over kits have been shipped. Directors have not received their products yet.
heat123
Silver Member
Besides directors, has anyone received their new products yet or change over kits?

I am very anxiously awaiting mine now esp. since I noticed they have shipped out last week! I'm just dying to see all the new stuff at first hand! From pics I just loved the 3-tiered SA stand! Funny I just bought one of the old style one not knowing the change that was going to happen! Would have waited had I known! :rolleyes:

So excited, this is my first change of season's! :p

new products!I just received mine yesterday. I received the first level sell a thon. I really do like the new cookware. I like the color "Turquoise" Hot Pad/Trivet but not sure if I like the Stainless Double balloon whisk! :confused:

Colleen

Sell-a-thon ProductsHi all,

I just received mine yesterday. I also qualified for level 1 Yea!

I love everything I got. I've tried everything so far except for the Microfiber towel and the can strainer. Iloved using the ballon whisk...you can actually feel the difference when mixing cake batter. I didn't have to mix as long.

I'm not really excited about the Can Strainer, but I know of a few people who would love it.

The new Executive Cookware is AWESOME! I just made a small breakfast in my 8" saute pan and WOW! the quality and easy of use and cleaning is amazing. I LOVE IT! BTW, this is my first piece of PC cookware so I'm really excited.

Expecting my SS1 products in soon. Can't wait to compare the saute pans.

letscook04 said:
I just received mine yesterday. I received the first level sell a thon. I really do like the new cookware. I like the color "Turquoise" Hot Pad/Trivet but not sure if I like the Stainless Double balloon whisk! :confused:

Colleen
i have my director products but not the sell a thon. They will come today.

I LOVE the double balloon whisk!! It will be great for whipping up real whip cream at a show - it takes about 5 minutes - think I'll have the host or a guest do it while I do my intro or something like that. I can't wait to use it!

Put ice in the large SS bowl and put the medium inside it (chill them and the whisk first) and it whips even faster!!

Heather I have notice that since we are in California are stuff seems to take an extra few days. I went to my directors house to check out everything, I loved it and can't wait to get mine. The only thing I don't like is the sea green, but I like the other colors. Hopefully we will get it today, but I am thinking probably monday. :D
Has anyone noticed that UPS is not updating their tracking numbers. I have had to parties shipped and always like to watch it, and check that it was delivered and they are not updating it until it is actually delivered. I just thought it was a little wierd. :confused:

heat123 said:
Besides directors, has anyone received their new products yet or change over kits?

I am very anxiously awaiting mine now esp. since I noticed they have shipped out last week! I'm just dying to see all the new stuff at first hand! From pics I just loved the 3-tiered SA stand! Funny I just bought one of the old style one not knowing the change that was going to happen! Would have waited had I known! :rolleyes:

So excited, this is my first change of season's! :p

This is my 4th change over kit and everyone of them is as exciting as the first! You will love it!

I was just about to post the same question! I have a big kitchen show tonight (20 confirmed) and another tomorrow...I wish my box would come today!!! I was really counting on it for these two shows! I do have the flyer printed out that was posted on here, but it's not the same!
(((Keeping my fingers crossed!)))

Where do I lookto see the shipping status? I have checked under shipping status, but nothing shows up for samples. Where do I look? I want my stuff :)

Robin

lucky!So jealous people have received theirs already! Living in CA is a drag sometimes I tell ya!

Can't wait for my level 2 stuff and my change over kit! One was shipped the day after the other so I will be loving the UPS man next week!

It's not just California....it's the East Coast too! I'm in NC and I don't have mine yet!

letscook04 said:
I just received mine yesterday. I received the first level sell a thon. I really do like the new cookware. I like the color "Turquoise" Hot Pad/Trivet but not sure if I like the Stainless Double balloon whisk! :confused:

Colleen
I did a search on the web for double balloon whisks. Do it ...you'll be happy you did. I really only found one, and it was much smaller...more round than ours. And it priced $14- $16 or something. Ours is $14... so their small one is the same price as ours, and ours is bigger! The other company must have two different sizes.
Using the double whisk apparently makes whipping eggs etc much faster!
Just don't use it with Cream Cheese.

I also did searches on Titanium cookware. Apparently other 'titanium' cookware is only in the surface, whereas ours is throughout the pan. Making it stronger and more durable...

I'm in South Carolina and don't have mine either! Hoping it comes today!
How do you see that it's already shipped out?

I got my stuff today (I'm in Delaware). I love ALL of it. I only qualified for the level one, but that's ok. The Executive Cookware - OMG! It's SOOO great. I want every single piece now! Too bad I don't have any shows booked right now! :(

My stuff just came! I knew all that keeping my fingers crossed this morning would work! Just in time for my show tonight! I am so excited - the colors are BEAUTIFUL, and the Executive saute pan, what can I say! I'd seen the sauce pan at our cluster meeting already and I am just so pumped about the cookware. I haven't taken it out of the box yet (having lunch) and now my cat has decided to take a nap on top of it all! I'm looking thru the catalog while I eat....awesome lay-out, very modern and clean looking. I can't wait to pass it around at my show tonight - and my new recruit will be there, she will be so excited! :D :) :D

Thanks for the info on the double ballon whisks. I will have to try whipping whip cream with heavy cream.

I don't know if you can search to see if they shipped your stuff already..

Colleen :)

ChefNic said:
I did a search on the web for double balloon whisks. Do it ...you'll be happy you did. I really only found one, and it was much smaller...more round than ours. And it priced $14- $16 or something. Ours is $14... so their small one is the same price as ours, and ours is bigger! The other company must have two different sizes.
Using the double whisk apparently makes whipping eggs etc much faster!
Just don't use it with Cream Cheese.

I also did searches on Titanium cookware. Apparently other 'titanium' cookware is only in the surface, whereas ours is throughout the pan. Making it stronger and more durable...

I'm in South Carolina and don't have mine either! Hoping it comes today!
How do you see that it's already shipped out?

I just got my box today in Missouri! Cant wait to look it all over!

Just got my box and I had a friend who came over for me to buy girl scout cookies and she loved the products especially the new colors.

Love all of mine!I got my Director's products 4 days ago..have been using them and I love them! I still have not gotten my Sell-a-thon products, Level 3. WOW! This is my first time as a Director getting 2 free sets of products! I am so excited to be able to share these products with my downline!
:D

Yes!My boyfriend just called to tell me UPS dropped a PC box off today!! I earned Level!!! YEAH!!!

Left if off - WhoopsI earned Level 2, in my excitement I forgot to type that.

Mine is out for delivery today, but has not yet arrived. I'm in IL, about an hour from the HO and am bummed it has taken so long!

Cindycooks said:
It's not just California....it's the East Coast too! I'm in NC and I don't have mine yet!

Try living on Guam!!! :p

I got my level 1 stuff today. I love the colors. I haven't gotten my change over kit yet though. I am really excited to see the new catalogs and stuff. This is my first changeover. I am ready to put the winter behind and move on to all the great new colors.

Kim

I'm dissappointed I haven't gotten my changeover kit yet. I was hoping for it today since I have 2 shows back to back tomorrow. It would have gotten me even more excited. I always seem to get my stuff later than everyone else. :confused:

I got mine today alsoI recieved mine Level 2 items this morning. My 2 1/2 yr. old was helping me unpack it, and everytime I would pull something out she would come out with "Wwwoooowwww!" She was so overly excited that it just made me that much more excited! I used the quick-stir pitched tonight for supper to make tea in it, and I can tell a difference in the way it holds in your hand how it is more ergonomically designed for the better and the lid fits much tighter and better. I have used my new pot that we got at Leadership several times to the point of my husband is now asking why I don't have the whole set yet! ha ha I told him if he was that anxious then he would have to get out there and help me sell some more cookware. I also use my microfiber towel and can strainer that we got in May for HWC all the time. I really like the idea with the plates also they are really going to be handy to have around this summer and especially with kids. I also think that with this wedding registry and new and different termonology and such that it will help or keep our businesses booming!

Yeay- I got it!The UPS man must have heard me complaining! I got my package at 6:30 this evening! I love the new colors! I can't wait to use them! Hope to get my change over kit tomorrow? Or monday if they don't deliver on saturdays?

Whew...my new products came at 6 p.m. tonight, just as I was loading up for tonight's show. I grabbed the small saute and brought it with me, but it was a big show and I didn't get to talk about it much. *sigh*

Oh well, I'll take everything else out in the morning.

No changeover kit yet, though.

1. When will I receive my Sell a Thon items?

Orders typically ship within 1-3 business days after the Sell a Thon event ends. However, shipping times may vary depending on your location.

2. How will my Sell a Thon items be shipped?

We ship Sell a Thon orders via standard ground shipping. If you need expedited shipping, please contact our customer service team.

3. Can I track my Sell a Thon order?

Yes, you will receive a shipping confirmation email with a tracking number once your order has shipped. You can use this tracking number to track your package on our website.

4. What if I received the wrong item or my Sell a Thon order is missing an item?

If there is an issue with your Sell a Thon order, please contact our customer service team within 14 days of receiving your order. We will work to resolve the issue and ensure you receive the correct items.

5. Can I return or exchange my Sell a Thon items?

As stated in our return policy, Sell a Thon items are final sale and cannot be returned or exchanged unless there is a manufacturer defect. If you believe your item is defective, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • janezapchef
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • Chef_2_Four
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies