• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Has Anyone Made the Easy Artichoke Melts?

In summary, the Easy Artichoke Melts recipe takes 25 minutes to prepare and 10 minutes to cook, for a total of 35 minutes. While it is recommended to follow the recipe closely, substitutions can be made if needed. The Artichoke Melts can be made ahead of time and stored in the refrigerator for up to 24 hours before baking. They can also be frozen before or after baking, and can be served as an appetizer, side dish, or paired with other dishes for a complete meal.
kam
Staff member
This is the recipe on the Use & Care card that came with the Small Sheet Pan.

I want to make them for a get-together at my house this weekend and I am wondering if anyone has made them and if they are any good??

This is not for a show - so I am not concerned about the demo aspect of it. :)

bumping...

Anyone?? :)

No, sorry...not yet tried them

1. How long does it take to make the Easy Artichoke Melts?

The recipe for Easy Artichoke Melts takes about 25 minutes to prepare and 10 minutes to cook, for a total of 35 minutes.

2. Can I substitute any ingredients in the recipe?

While we always recommend following the recipe as closely as possible for the best results, you can substitute ingredients if needed. For example, you can use a different type of cheese or bread, or add in some extra seasonings to suit your taste.

3. Can I make the Artichoke Melts ahead of time?

Yes, you can prepare the Artichoke Melts ahead of time and store them in the refrigerator for up to 24 hours before baking them. Just make sure to cover them tightly with plastic wrap or foil to prevent them from drying out.

4. Can I freeze the Artichoke Melts?

Yes, you can freeze the Artichoke Melts before or after baking them. If freezing before baking, make sure to wrap them tightly in plastic wrap and foil. When ready to bake, let them thaw in the refrigerator overnight before baking according to the recipe instructions. If freezing after baking, let them cool completely before wrapping and freezing. When ready to eat, bake them in the oven until heated through.

5. What can I serve with the Easy Artichoke Melts?

The Easy Artichoke Melts make a great appetizer or snack on their own, but they can also be served as a side dish with a salad or soup. You can also pair them with some fresh veggies or dip for a tasty and satisfying meal.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Tara Volpenhein
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • linilinda
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
lt1jane
  • babywings76