• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Has Anyone Made Peanut Butter in the Mfp

In summary, the Pampered Chef Manual Food Processor (Mfp) can be used to make peanut butter, along with other types of nut butters. All you need are peanuts (or other nuts/seeds), oil (optional), and any additional flavorings or sweeteners. The process involves cranking the handle and blending until desired consistency is reached, which can take 5-10 minutes on average.
DebPC
Staff member
No oil- just peanuts. It might take awhile. peanut butter homeade.jpg From domesticsuperhero.com

I don't think I have the patience nor arm stamina for that! But I do have an electric food processor...

Homemade Peanut Butter RecipeIngredients:- 2 cups unsalted peanuts- 1/2 tsp salt (optional)Instructions:1. Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F.2. Spread the peanuts in a single layer on a baking sheet.3. Roast the peanuts for 8-10 minutes, stirring halfway through, until they are lightly golden and fragrant.4. Let the peanuts cool slightly, then transfer them to a food processor.5. Process the peanuts for about 5 minutes, scraping down the sides as needed, until they turn into a smooth and creamy butter. If the mixture seems too dry, you can add a small amount of oil (such as vegetable or coconut oil), but this step is not necessary.6. If desired, add salt to taste and process for an additional 30 seconds.7. Transfer the peanut butter to a jar or airtight container and store in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks.8. Enjoy your homemade peanut butter on toast, in sandwiches, or in your favorite recipes!

1. Can I make peanut butter in the Pampered Chef Manual Food Processor (Mfp)?

Yes, you can make peanut butter in the Mfp! It is recommended to use a high-powered blender or food processor for smoother results, but the Mfp can still produce delicious homemade peanut butter.

2. What ingredients do I need to make peanut butter in the Mfp?

All you need is peanuts, oil (optional), and any additional flavorings or sweeteners you prefer. It is recommended to use unsalted, roasted peanuts for best results.

3. How do I make peanut butter in the Mfp?

Simply add the peanuts to the Mfp and start cranking the handle. You may need to stop and scrape down the sides occasionally to ensure all the peanuts are blended evenly. If using oil, gradually add it in until you reach your desired consistency. Add any flavorings or sweeteners at the end and blend again.

4. How long does it take to make peanut butter in the Mfp?

The time it takes to make peanut butter in the Mfp will vary depending on the amount of peanuts used and the desired consistency. On average, it can take 5-10 minutes of cranking to achieve a smooth and creamy peanut butter.

5. Can I make other types of nut butter in the Mfp?

Yes, you can make a variety of nut butters in the Mfp, such as almond butter, cashew butter, or sunflower seed butter. Just follow the same process as making peanut butter, using the respective nuts or seeds. Some may take longer than others to achieve a smooth consistency.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Shawnna
  • wadesgirl
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
MaryannNic
  • DebPC