• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Has Anyone Gotten Thru to Housing?

In summary, the Consultant's Corner website is down and Experient said that it won't be open until this afternoon.
pamela
i went to Consultant's Corner to book a room and can't see any link to follow to Experient. Has anyone figured this out?

It isn't up yet and one of my consultants got through to Experient and they told her the server was down and it wouldn't be ready for PC until this afternoon.
But I still keep checking CC for it anyway.

don't you love technology???

I got through right at 9am. The reason for the problem is that they are set up to only let people get rooms who have actually already registered for NC. I told her that I would be out and didn't know when I would be back to register but that getting a room was my #1 priority. I got the room and the e-mail confirmation. I immediately called one of my TLs to have her call and get the room and by 9:15am, they told her their servers were down. :( And for that to happen on all days, it figures it would be today!

I can't even find where I can register for NC. Or is that down too?

It will probably open at noon or after. They need to give the west coast people time to get up and get moving so they have a fair shot at getting registered for NC and hotels too! ;)On another loop someone said that HO is having some issues on their end and it will be up when they get it resolved. Hopefully SOON!!!!!

Thanks Colleen, :D If I wasn't off from school this week I would have forgotten it was reg. day. I need to figure out what classes I'll be taking. :confused:
Thanks again, Now wake up you West Coast peeps. People are waiting on us. lol:yuck:

so NOTHING is open yet????

DebbieJ said:
so NOTHING is open yet????

They were waiting for you to get home from your ultrasound! Everything go well!

NOTHING!!! They are toying with us all.

Wow, I'm trying to fax my housing form and they must have turned off the fax #. The transmission keeps failing!

When you call them it says that it is not open at this time and to check the web site for when it will be open later. Of course the web site doesn't tell us when.

OMGoshaaaaaaaaaa.....

Related to Has Anyone Gotten Thru to Housing?

1. What is "Has Anyone Gotten Thru to Housing?"

"Has Anyone Gotten Thru to Housing?" is a popular online forum where people can discuss their experiences and strategies for finding affordable housing.

2. How can I join "Has Anyone Gotten Thru to Housing?"

To join "Has Anyone Gotten Thru to Housing?", simply go to the forum's website and create an account. It's free to join and participate in the discussions.

3. Is "Has Anyone Gotten Thru to Housing?" only for people in a specific location?

No, "Has Anyone Gotten Thru to Housing?" is open to anyone looking for affordable housing, regardless of their location. However, some discussions may be more relevant to certain areas.

4. Can I trust the information shared on "Has Anyone Gotten Thru to Housing?"

The forum is a community-driven platform, so the information shared is based on personal experiences and opinions. It's important to do your own research and use your best judgement when making decisions about housing.

5. Can I ask for specific recommendations on "Has Anyone Gotten Thru to Housing?"

Yes, you can ask for recommendations or advice on the forum. However, please keep in mind that everyone's situation is unique and what works for one person may not work for another.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
MORFIA
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Shari in TX
  • PampMomof3
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies