• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Has Anyone Found the Fall Mini Online?

In summary, the Fall Mini products can be purchased online through the Pampered Chef website, and are not available in stores. They are only available for a limited time and can be purchased without being a member or hosting a party. They are also available in select countries outside of the United States.
PampChefJoy
Gold Member
The PWS still links to the spring/summer one. I tried to modify the URL for the fall and got an error... and I was wanting to put the link in to update the newsletter... anyone been able to find it?

Does this work?

http://s7ondemand5.scene7.com/s7ondemand/brochure/flash_brochure.jsp?company=ThePamperedChef&sku=Fall09Mini&config=Fall09Mini%&zoomwidth=1100&zoomheight=887

**Edited to keep the smily from showing**

Last edited:
OOOOHHHH tricky! They changed the "2009" to just "09". I may be paranoid, but I swear they change it up every once in awhile just to mess with people like me who try to "predict" the upcoming stuff....

:) Feel free to use the links on my site anytime to look up whatever you need. All I did was click on "Our Products" at the top, and then "Shop Catalog" on the left./noorak

Hi there,I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble finding the link for the fall newsletter on the PWS. I haven't personally encountered this issue, but I would suggest reaching out to our technical support team for assistance. They should be able to help you modify the URL or provide you with the correct link for the fall newsletter. You can also check the resource section on the PWS to see if the link is available there. I hope this helps and good luck with updating your newsletter!Best,

Pampered Chef Consultant

1. Can I purchase the Fall Mini products online?

Yes, you can purchase the Fall Mini products online through the Pampered Chef website. Simply go to the "Fall Mini" section under the "Products" tab and add the items to your cart.

2. Are the Fall Mini products available in stores?

No, the Fall Mini products are exclusively available through Pampered Chef consultants or online through the Pampered Chef website.

3. How long will the Fall Mini products be available?

The Fall Mini products are only available for a limited time, usually a few months. It is best to purchase them as soon as possible before they sell out.

4. Do I need to be a member or host a party to buy the Fall Mini products?

No, you do not need to be a member or host a party to purchase the Fall Mini products. They are available for anyone to buy directly through the Pampered Chef website.

5. Can I purchase the Fall Mini products outside of the United States?

Yes, the Fall Mini products are available for purchase in select countries outside of the United States. Check with your local Pampered Chef consultant or the company's website for availability in your country.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • winklermom
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
doughmama
Replies
Views
deanna_g