• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Has Anyone Come up With an Email

In summary, an email is an electronic message used for communication purposes that can contain text, images, and attachments. It was invented by Ray Tomlinson in 1971 and uses a client-server model for sending and receiving messages. There have been many improvements to the original concept, such as the ability to send attachments and access email on mobile devices. There are also alternative forms of communication, such as instant messaging and direct messaging on social media platforms.
DanielleQ
for contacts to book a show now that you're back from NC? I'm stuck on wording! You can email me directly that way wave 2 and 3 attendees don't get the fun ruined for them!!

My tip that I learned at conference (that's not a secret) is to treat your contacts like friends instead of customers. Use out of the box type emails. The host and guest specials are a good topic to use. Especially for September and October. I don't have a certain special email that I use.

Bobby

I am working on something like this as well!!!

I'm working on the Fall Flash Flyer and that might have some verbiage that will work for you.

Hi there! I'm so excited to be back from my trip to NC and ready to start booking shows again. If you're interested in hosting a show, please feel free to email me directly so that we can keep the fun surprise for wave 2 and 3 attendees. Let's cook up something delicious together!

Related to Has Anyone Come up With an Email

1. What is an email?

An email is an electronic message that can be sent and received over the internet. It typically contains text, images, and attachments and is used for communication purposes.

2. Who invented email?

Email was invented by Ray Tomlinson in 1971. He was the first person to come up with the idea of using the "@" symbol to separate the user name from the host name in an email address.

3. How does email work?

Email uses a client-server model where the sender uses an email client to compose and send a message, which is then received by the recipient's email server. The recipient can then access the message through their own email client.

4. Has anyone improved upon the original email concept?

Yes, there have been many improvements and advancements in email since its inception. Some of these include the ability to send attachments, organize emails into folders, and access email on mobile devices.

5. Are there any alternatives to traditional email?

Yes, there are various messaging platforms and social media networks that offer alternatives to traditional email. These include instant messaging, video conferencing, and direct messaging on social media platforms.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Beaglemom49779
  • Tracy99
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kristina16marie