• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Invitation to Friday Happy Hour/Appetizer Show!

In summary, an Invitation to Friday Happy Hour/Appetizer Show is a free event organized by Pampered Chef where a consultant demonstrates recipes and cooking techniques using Pampered Chef products while guests enjoy appetizers and drinks. To host, simply contact a local consultant and invite friends and family. There is no cost to attend and you can earn rewards by hosting, booking another show, or becoming a consultant. Products used in the show can also be purchased.
varga11
I am looking for an invitation to a happy hour or appetizer show. I have a show coming up for a friday at 5:15. She was thinking of having everyone stop by on their way home for appetizers. I am not sure if she will have drinks or not. I usually make my own invitations but tonight I can not think. Does anyone have anything I could use?
Thanks

Did you look in the file section for "sip & dip" ideas?

I didYes I did see that invitaion. It could work. I was just wondering if someone had something a different.

Someone might, I don't remember seeing anything like that since I came on the forum last september.

Hi there! I would be happy to help you out with an invitation for your upcoming show. How about something like this:You're invited to a happy hour and appetizer show!Join us on Friday at 5:15pm for delicious appetizers and a fun time with friends. It's the perfect way to wind down after a long week and kick off the weekend.Please RSVP by [date] so we can properly prepare for your arrival. We can't wait to see you there!Sincerely,Pampered Chef Consultant

1. What exactly is an Invitation to Friday Happy Hour/Appetizer Show?

An Invitation to Friday Happy Hour/Appetizer Show is an event organized by Pampered Chef, where a consultant demonstrates various recipes and cooking techniques using Pampered Chef products while guests enjoy delicious appetizers and drinks.

2. How do I host an Invitation to Friday Happy Hour/Appetizer Show?

To host an Invitation to Friday Happy Hour/Appetizer Show, simply contact your local Pampered Chef consultant and schedule a date. The consultant will bring all the necessary ingredients and products, and you just need to invite your friends and family to join in on the fun!

3. Is there a cost to attend an Invitation to Friday Happy Hour/Appetizer Show?

No, there is no cost to attend an Invitation to Friday Happy Hour/Appetizer Show. It is a free event hosted by a Pampered Chef consultant for you and your guests to enjoy and learn about delicious recipes and products.

4. Can I earn any rewards by hosting an Invitation to Friday Happy Hour/Appetizer Show?

Yes, as a host, you can earn free and discounted products based on the total sales made at your Invitation to Friday Happy Hour/Appetizer Show. You can also earn additional rewards by booking another show with the consultant or becoming a consultant yourself.

5. Can I purchase any products at an Invitation to Friday Happy Hour/Appetizer Show?

Yes, you can purchase any of the Pampered Chef products used in the recipes demonstrated at the show. You can also browse through the product catalog and place an order with the consultant. Your purchases will be delivered to you at a later date.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
bostonbelle
  • msmileyface
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
msmileyface
  • alidafrizzell
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies