• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Are the 5 Appetizers You Can Make in Just 15 Minutes?

In summary, this is a great show that people will love. It is perfect for hosts after Thanksgiving or before Christmas.
cookinforyou
Gold Member
Hi I have searched a bunch of threads and the old CN's does anyone have the outline/recipes for the 5 appetizers theme show??

Thank you!!

I haven't heard of this, but am anxious to see it.

Hopefully this shows up, but here is the filehttp://db.tt/vAo15iYO

Wow! I've never seen this before. This is really great. Now that we have the Cocotte, I would do the Brie in that. I did the Tangy Pepper Pecan Brie from a SB a few years ago in the Cocotte for my Fall Kick-off show. It worked perfectly! I put the Medium Bar Pan with some french bread slices brushed with oil on it into the oven along with the Cocotte so there would be toasty bread to go with the cheese.

Thanks for sharing this.

Shari in TX

Malinda you rock thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Amazing!!! Can't wait to give it a try. I think this is a fabulous idea for after Thanksgiving before Christmas shows. People are wanting to get together, they are wanting to entertain and enjoy having friends over but they aren't wanting to sit through a typical cooking show like they would normally enjoy Sept-October.

Thank You, Malinda!! I love this site - everyone is so helpful! I'm want to focus on booking shows in late Nov. & especially early Dec. and this is perfect. It will be so much fun.

Could this be converted into Word please?
Thank You!

VeronicaW said:
Could this be converted into Word please?
Thank You!

It is a Word *.doc already. You just have to download it.

Is there a flyer that explains this for the host?

VeronicaW said:
Is there a flyer that explains this for the host?

It's a multi-page file. I think the first page is the overview, then there's a page for logistics of how you do it, a page for what you can give the host, and then a page with your packing list. (just trying to remember off the top of my head...I downloaded it yesterday and loved it!) :)

I couldn't find the file, anyone have a link to it please?

Malinda Klein said:
Hopefully this shows up, but here is the file

http://db.tt/vAo15iYO

VeronicaW said:
I couldn't find the file, anyone have a link to it please?

Oh, okay, I didn't realize it didn't work for you. When I click the link, the dropbox website shows up with that file readable, then there's a "download" button towards the top right I clicked and downloaded it. I'll see if I can upload it here...be back in a few minutes. :)

Okay, here it is--hope it comes through okay. :)

Attachments

• 5 appetizers in 15 minutes outline.doc
    52 KB · Views: 1,343
This is awesome, I can't wait to offer it to my hosts!!

This looks awesome......

ok, I can't find the olive tapenade recipe???? I looked through old recipes too.

I think it was in the Seasons Best when the Manual Food Processor came out.

ok, from reading the pages in this file I think the last 2 are the same, I looked on CC but didn't see one that worked with the 2 olive ingred listed.

This is the Olive Tapenade recipe I use (it was from a list of recipes for the MFP, not a Season's Best):
1 can black olives (6 oz size)
1 jar green olives with pimento (5.75 oz jar)
2-3 cloves garlic (use garlic press)
olive oil
Throw it in the MFP and pump until it's the consistency you like. I usually do it in 2 batches and just drizzle some olive oil on each batch, pump (I like a fine consistency) adding olive oil as I go along (I don't like too much).

It's always a big favorite whenever I make it. I serve it either with toasted or untoasted french bread. Enjoy!

The very last page is for the host, the second to last is for us.

Last edited:
This looks like an awesome show! Thank you Malinda!

Malinda Klein said:
Hopefully this shows up, but here is the file

http://db.tt/vAo15iYO

We did a sampling of this at our last team meeting and it is all amazing!!!

What are the five appetizers included in the "5 Appetizers in 15 Minutes" recipe?

The five appetizers included in the "5 Appetizers in 15 Minutes" recipe are: Mediterranean Pesto Bruschetta, Creamy Ranch Buffalo Chicken Dip, Mini Taco Cups, Spinach Artichoke Dip, and Caprese Skewers.

Do I need any special equipment to make these appetizers?

No, you do not need any special equipment. These appetizers can be made using basic kitchen tools such as a cutting board, knife, mixing bowls, and baking sheet.

How many servings do these appetizers make?

The total number of servings depends on how much of each appetizer you make. However, the average serving size for each appetizer is 2-3 pieces.

Are these appetizers beginner-friendly?

Yes, these appetizers are very beginner-friendly. The recipes are simple and easy to follow, and there are no complicated cooking techniques involved.

Can I make these appetizers ahead of time?

Yes, all of these appetizers can be made ahead of time and stored in the refrigerator. You can also prepare the ingredients ahead of time and assemble the appetizers right before serving.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • msmileyface
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
msmileyface
  • tarapoppins
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies