• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Happy Birthday Amanda! (Pamperedalf)

:)Happy Birthday, Amanda! You remember me, right? The "shu shu" girl! Okay, now don't start! Now that most the people are starring at this screen saying "what the heck does that mean?" Well, I'm not going to tell ya and my conference cheffer buddies know and should just stay quiet too!:blushing: :D LOL!Seriously though, Happy Birthday Amanda! Live it up girl!
lacychef
Hope you have a wonderful day!!!:balloon: :balloon: :balloon: :balloon: :balloon: :D :D :D

Happy, happy day!

http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb315/chefann1138/smilies/oregonian_bdayparty.gif

happy-birthday-3.jpg

Hope it is a good one!!

Ditto!(As Ann would say. :) )

Happy Birthday!!!!!!! Have a super fun day!

Happy Birthday! Hope it is a good one!:balloon:

Happy birthday---to YOU-------

Happy birthday Alf! :)

Woo hoo!!! Happy Birthday!:)

Happy Happy Birthday!!!:D

Happy Birthday!! :chef: :balloon:

Thank you Guys!!!:D:DI always feel so special when I have a whole thread dedicated to me!!!!!I have to teach today go figure, they won't make it a school holiday. However one of my students has the same b-day, so we are cooking at the end of the day. They better be good.

Hope you have a blessed Birthday!

tigger-partyhat-01t.jpg

art-0140thm.gif

Hope it's a great one!!

Have a great day Amanda! Happy Birthday:)

Happy Birthday Amanda - hope it's a great day for you!

Happy Birthday!

Happy Birthday, Amanda! You remember me, right? The "shu shu" girl! Okay, now don't start! Now that most the people are starring at this screen saying "what the heck does that mean?" Well, I'm not going to tell ya and my conference cheffer buddies know and should just stay quiet too!:blushing: :D LOL!

Seriously though, Happy Birthday Amanda!:sing: :sing: :balloon: Live it up girl!:thumbup: :thumbup:

Happy Birthday Amanda!!!! http://www.clicksmilies.com/s1106/party/party-smiley-051.gif

It was great meeting you at Leadership!

MissChef Happy Birthday, Amanda! You remember me, right? The "shu shu" girl! Okay, now don't start! Now that most the people are starring at this screen saying "what the heck does that mean?" Well, I'm not going to tell ya and my conference cheffer buddies know and should just stay quiet too! LOL!

Seriously though, Happy Birthday Amanda! Live it up girl!
Today 10:02 AM

Of course I remember..... but I will not tell only wave 3 cheffers from last year should know!!!! I hope you are wave 2, I had a blast last year and can't wait for this year.

Leggy, thanks it was great meeting you at leadership.

Thanks again guys, I have to make me a cake I need some chocolate.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!:balloon:

Hope your day was pampered, Amanda! Happy Birthday!!!

Happy Birthday AmandaHappy Birthday!

I am 6 days off being exactly 8 years older than you
wink.gif
Hope your day is better than mine was last week. http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b114/purrbal/Love%20Valentines/hugflowers.gif

Happy Birthday Amanda, have a great day!!

Okay this is too funny. My b-day present from dh was my airfare for chicago. So this morning I got up and found a bag of smoothie jelly belly's & my card. Well I am subbing for a teacher that had some heart problems, and I got to work this morning finding a note of plans & a message at the bottom that said enjoy your flowers you will see later. Well when I first read plans I skim and don't pay attention to everything. (Bad Teacher I know)Anyways I ran home for lunch and there is a huge bouquet in the office w/ sunflowers (my favorite) from the teacher saying she appreciates my hard work and the kids love me. So I called my DH and told him he was shown up by a teacher I work for. He wasn't too happy.

MissChef said:
Happy Birthday, Amanda! You remember me, right? The "shu shu" girl! Okay, now don't start! Now that most the people are starring at this screen saying "what the heck does that mean?" Well, I'm not going to tell ya and my conference cheffer buddies know and should just stay quiet too!:blushing: :D LOL!

ROFLMAO!!!!! :angel: :angel:

That's funny Amanda; did you hubby make a trip to the store so he wouldn't be one-upped?

Haha Cathy, I remember shu-shu!:p

DebbieJ said:
ROFLMAO!!!!! :angel: :angel:
lacychef said:
That's funny Amanda; did you hubby make a trip to the store so he wouldn't be one-upped?

Haha Cathy, I remember shu-shu!:p

:D :D :D But remember.... shhhhhh!:thumbup: :D :blushing:

pamperedalf said:
Okay this is too funny. My b-day present from dh was my airfare for chicago. So this morning I got up and found a bag of smoothie jelly belly's & my card.

Well I am subbing for a teacher that had some heart problems, and I got to work this morning finding a note of plans & a message at the bottom that said enjoy your flowers you will see later. Well when I first read plans I skim and don't pay attention to everything. (Bad Teacher I know)

Anyways I ran home for lunch and there is a huge bouquet in the office w/ sunflowers (my favorite) from the teacher saying she appreciates my hard work and the kids love me. So I called my DH and told him he was shown up by a teacher I work for. He wasn't too happy.

Oooohhhh I want your husband!! Just for that support and cool present.... I'll keep everything else about mine!:D :love: :thumbup:
I only hope I can make it this year! Say a prayer for me that I earn conference for free because if I can do that and with my $300 conference cash, I just might be able to pull it off, it has been so tight around here that I could scream!:cry: :( :thumbdown:
I hope I'll be joining you in wave 2.... we'll see!;)

Lacy, he didn't he just complained about it. But he did take me to dinner, because he can't cook.Cathy I have my fingers, toes crossed and a huge prayer for you so you can go. Can't wait to see you in Chicago!!

Definitely Better!!!
pamperedalf said:
Okay this is too funny. My b-day present from dh was my airfare for chicago. So this morning I got up and found a bag of smoothie jelly belly's & my card.

Well I am subbing for a teacher that had some heart problems, and I got to work this morning finding a note of plans & a message at the bottom that said enjoy your flowers you will see later. Well when I first read plans I skim and don't pay attention to everything. (Bad Teacher I know)

Anyways I ran home for lunch and there is a huge bouquet in the office w/ sunflowers (my favorite) from the teacher saying she appreciates my hard work and the kids love me. So I called my DH and told him he was shown up by a teacher I work for. He wasn't too happy.
That confirms it your b-day was FAR better than mine, I too want your hubby. ;) My hubby didn't do anything for me cept say happy birthday at 8:30 in the evening after I was telling him dad called to say h/b to me. :cry:

I am glad you had such a great day.

Related to Happy Birthday Amanda! (Pamperedalf)

1. What is "Happy Birthday Amanda!"?

"Happy Birthday Amanda!" is a celebratory message for Amanda's birthday. It is a way to wish her a happy birthday on behalf of the Pampered Chef community.

2. Who is "Pamperedalf"?

"Pamperedalf" is a username or nickname of someone who works for Pampered Chef. They are wishing Amanda a happy birthday on behalf of the company.

3. How can I wish Amanda a happy birthday?

You can wish Amanda a happy birthday by leaving a comment or message on her social media post, sending her a card or gift, or simply saying it to her in person.

4. Why are there balloon and cake emojis in the message?

The balloon and cake emojis are commonly used to represent birthday celebrations and add a festive touch to the message.

5. Is there anything else I should include in my message to Amanda?

You can also include a personalized message or well wishes for Amanda's birthday. It's always nice to make the message more personal and show your appreciation for the person celebrating their special day.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• gingertannery
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
3RingChef
  • PamperedDor
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Flamingo
  • tlag1986