1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Happy Anniversary ... to me!

1. Intrepid_Chef

Intrepid_Chef Legend Member Silver Member

Ooops! I just looked at the calendar and realized that tomorrow is 3 years since I became a PC rep. Only problem is ... I just sent out my newsletter before I looked at the calendar!

Did I miss the opportunity to do something fun?

I was thinking of doing something for:

* The THIRD person who books a November show. (Since I have 2 on the calendar.)
    * Anyone who calls me to order THREE ITEMS.

Did I miss the boat on this one?

Oct 26, 2009
  2. raebates

raebates Legend Member Staff Member

Congratulations.

I don't think you missed the boat. Just be sure to mention it when you're making calls.

Oct 26, 2009
  3. Intrepid_Chef

Calls ... Oh yeah, that!

Attempted to make some on my one and only night free this week and got sidetracked by a chatty lady. (Good news ... she's one of the bookings!) I'm working 2-10 tomorrow but hope to reach some people who are home during the day.

Oct 26, 2009
  4. AJPratt

AJPratt Legend Member Silver Member

I think you could send a email announcing the THREE specials. And, CONGRATS!!!

Oct 26, 2009
  5. Intrepid_Chef

Sounds good! Help me come up with a THIRD one!

Oct 27, 2009
  6. doughmama

doughmama Advanced Member Silver Member

do you have 11/3 booked? offer a special gift for last minute booking. congrats!! never too late to promote yourself or your business.

Oct 27, 2009
  7. wadesgirl

wadesgirl Legend Member Gold Member

My third anniversary is coming up also. I'm offering 20% off to the first three people that order. Then 10% off any products that come in a set of three or more. And finally 10% off my top three products.

Oct 27, 2009
  8. Intrepid_Chef

Well, I can't believe how scatterbrained I am lately! It is my SECOND anniversary, not my third! Oh well ... I sent the e-mall anyway and next time I send one I'll correct that I'm BEGINNING MY THIRD YEAR with PC. I like the 3 specials anyway.

I offered free shipping to anyone who ordered three things, 10 percent off my three most popular products and $10 in extra free product to the third person to book a show in November.

Oct 27, 2009
Have something to add?