• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Halloween Treat Ideas Using Pampered Chef Products

In summary, participants in this conversation are discussing ideas for Halloween treats and decor. Suggestions include using specific products such as a cookie press, easy accent decorator, and fluted stoneware to make pumpkin-themed treats and a fluted stone to create a snake cake. Other ideas include using apple peels and Jello to make "worms," making cake pops using various products, and making a candy corn trifle in a trifle bowl. The conversation also briefly touches on a blog called Bakerella and a recipe for a spider web-themed dip.
Hi Everyone,
I have a show where I'd like to show off our products for Halloween treats.
So far I have:
cookie press with pumpkin disc
easy accent decorator to make ribbons on witch's hat cookies (using Hershey kiss)
fluted stoneware for pumpkin cake
creative cutters for bread, cheese and pepperoni cutouts

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated:)
THANK YOU!
Cathy

Reposting. I think I put this in the wrong place. Please, anyone with any ideas, help

Are you any relation to Garutis from CT - Lisa, Michael, & Kristin and mom Sally and deceased dad Gene?

Sorry, not the creative Halloween type.

I don't know if this is something you want or not, but when I use the apple p/c/s, I take the peels and roll them in jello powder and put them on a baking sheet in the oven until they are caramelized. Then take them out and let them cool. They could be "worms."Also, the fluted stone can make an awesome snake cake.....but it's BIG. You make 2 fluted cakes, cut them in half, and lat them end to end to make a snake. Then decorate. But it really seriously takes a lot of work. Too bad we don't sell the mini-fluted stones anymore. That would have been fun. I'll try and find a picture of the snake cake.

Here's a picture of the snake cake.

Attachments

• snake cake.jpg
    snake cake.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 461
I love it!! Thank you so much Deanna!! What did you use for the tongue? Is that a fruit roll up?

Yup yup. And those rocks are edible rocks. :-D

deanna_g said:
I don't know if this is something you want or not, but when I use the apple p/c/s, I take the peels and roll them in jello powder and put them on a baking sheet in the oven until they are caramelized. Then take them out and let them cool. They could be "worms."
Also, the fluted stone can make an awesome snake cake.....but it's BIG. You make 2 fluted cakes, cut them in half, and lat them end to end to make a snake. Then decorate. But it really seriously takes a lot of work. Too bad we don't sell the mini-fluted stones anymore. That would have been fun. I'll try and find a picture of the snake cake.

I make this too. What I do is put the apple peels in a zip lock, add a package of jello, coat peels well, then put on a stone in oven at 350 for 8-10 minutes. Then coat with more jello and allow to cool.

deanna_g said:
Here's a picture of the snake cake.

That is awesome! I think I may make that for my sister's bday - she HATES snakes!

Does anyone read Bakerella's blog? Jack O' Lantern Cake Pops

or

Halloween Cake Pops

I'm thinking pumpkin cake pops could be made using lots of our products... cake in the microwave in the DCB or rice cooker, mix cake and icing in batter bowl or stainless bowl, chill, use medium scoop to form cake balls, melt candy melts in 1 cup prep bowl. I think I'm going to try these tonight! I'll let you know if I use any other products!

We're making double choc. cinnamon dip (season's best a few years back) for my shows. Make the chocolate on the top layer look like a spider web. YUM.

Cluster mate made the candy corn trifle at her last show in our trifle bowl. (someone else posted the link for the recipe) Turned out great and she had great sales!

Attachments

• candy corn trifle pic.jpg
    candy corn trifle pic.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 494

1. What are some easy Halloween treat ideas that can be made with Pampered Chef products?

Some easy and fun Halloween treat ideas using Pampered Chef products include using the Cookie Press to make spider-shaped cookies, the Brownie Pan to create mini haunted houses, and the Popcorn Maker to make Halloween-themed popcorn.

2. Can I use Pampered Chef products to make healthier Halloween treats?

Yes, you can use Pampered Chef products to make healthier Halloween treats. For example, you can use the Food Chopper to make homemade fruit snacks or the Veggie Spiralizer to create spooky veggie noodles.

3. How can I incorporate the kids into making Halloween treats with Pampered Chef products?

Pampered Chef products are great for getting kids involved in the kitchen. You can use the Kids' Cookie Baking Set to make Halloween-shaped cookies, the Decorating Bag Set to pipe frosting onto cupcakes, or the Ice Cream Maker to create fun and tasty Halloween sundaes.

4. Are there any Pampered Chef products specifically designed for making Halloween treats?

Yes, there are some Pampered Chef products that are perfect for creating Halloween treats. These include the Halloween Cookie Cutter Set, the Ghost and Pumpkin Silicone Mold, and the Skull and Crossbones Cookie Mold.

5. Can I find Halloween treat recipes on the Pampered Chef website?

Yes, you can find a variety of Halloween treat recipes on the Pampered Chef website. From spooky snacks to creepy desserts, there are plenty of ideas to inspire your next Halloween party or gathering.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PampMomof3
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • KellyTheChef
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
simonsays
  • kcmckay