• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get Half Price Kit Rebate: Qualify Now & Save on Christmas Shopping!

In summary, the Half Price Kit Rebate is a promotion offered by retailers where customers can receive a 50% rebate on the purchase of a specified kit or product. To qualify, customers must purchase the product during the promotion period and follow any instructions provided by the retailer. It may or may not be combinable with other promotions, and the duration and timeline for receiving the rebate will vary depending on the retailer.
Kjurich
Any else just qualify? I signed up during the half price kit in october and I qualified in my first 30 days and I was just trying to find out if anyone else that has done this has gotten thier rebate yet? or knows when we will get it? The money would be nice for more christmas shopping.

Not for sure but it might be on your next paycheck. You can call HO to check but be aware, the customer service person you talk to may not know the real answer (they are sometimes sketchy on incentive things).

When I signed under this in March, it took 2-3 weeks from when I qualified and they mailed as a separate check. Congrats on your first 30 days.

good to know thanks! i just qualified on the14th

Hi there! Congratulations on qualifying in your first 30 days with the half price kit promotion! That's a great achievement. I'm sure you're excited to receive your rebate and use it for some extra Christmas shopping. I haven't personally qualified during the half price kit promotion, but I have heard from other consultants that they received their rebates within 4-6 weeks after qualifying. So hopefully you should be receiving yours soon! Keep an eye on your email for updates from the company. Happy cooking and happy holidays!

1. What is the Half Price Kit Rebate?

The Half Price Kit Rebate is a promotion offered by certain retailers where customers can receive a 50% rebate on the purchase of a kit or product.

2. How do I qualify for the Half Price Kit Rebate?

To qualify for the Half Price Kit Rebate, you will need to purchase the specified kit or product during the promotion period and follow any specific instructions provided by the retailer. Some retailers may also require you to submit proof of purchase.

3. Can I combine the Half Price Kit Rebate with other promotions or discounts?

This will depend on the specific terms and conditions set by the retailer. Some may allow you to combine the Half Price Kit Rebate with other promotions, while others may not. It's best to check with the retailer beforehand.

4. How long does the Half Price Kit Rebate promotion last?

The duration of the Half Price Kit Rebate promotion will vary depending on the retailer. Some may offer it for a limited time, while others may have it as an ongoing promotion. Be sure to check with the retailer for the exact dates of the promotion.

5. When will I receive the rebate for the Half Price Kit Rebate?

The timeline for receiving the rebate will also depend on the individual retailer. Some may provide the rebate immediately at the time of purchase, while others may require you to submit a form or wait a certain amount of time after the promotion has ended. Check with the retailer for their specific process and timeline.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Mommy2amo
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kristina16marie
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
kristina16marie
  • pregochef