• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is the Woven Server with Rectangular Baker Available in Vanilla Glaze?

In summary, the Half Price Combo Question is a promotion where customers can purchase a selected product at half the price when they buy another product at full price from Pampered Chef. To qualify, customers must add the half price product to their cart after purchasing the full price product. The eligible products are chosen by Pampered Chef and cannot be combined with other discounts or promotions. There is no limit to how many times the promotion can be used, but it can only be used once per order.
bridgetbakes
Does anyone know if the Host Half Price Combination "Woven Server with Rectangular Baker" comes in the vanilla glaze or just the cranberry glaze only? (HP10)

I have a host who would love it in the vanilla but I think she would have to purchase that as 2 separate half price items since I don't see the vanilla combo mentioned anywhere.

Actually I had this same question at my very first show! It only comes in Cranberry. MY host wanted it in the vanilla also.

I guess they switch it with each season. Last season was the vanilla!! I like the vanilla better myself.

I also think its misleading to have the Patriotic Basket liner in the picture... My host was VERY upset that is was not included and that she had to purchase it seperately...

The HO sent an email - and I think it was in weekly bites too - that the patriotic liner was not included. It was an error. It looks great. I guess all the catalogs had been printed before it was noticed.

Right there w/ya Sister!!
lnicole77 said:
I also think its misleading to have the Patriotic Basket liner in the picture... My host was VERY upset that is was not included and that she had to purchase it seperately...

My host was very excited to get her "set" and then was very upset when she discovered it was NOT a set....

Shawnna said:
The HO sent an email - and I think it was in weekly bites too - that the patriotic liner was not included. It was an error. It looks great. I guess all the catalogs had been printed before it was noticed.

HO sent out lots of info on this error. The second printing of the catalog has a different picture.

What is the Half Price Combo Question?

The Half Price Combo Question is a promotion offered by Pampered Chef where customers can purchase a selected product at half the price when they purchase another product at full price.

How do I qualify for the Half Price Combo Question?

To qualify for the Half Price Combo Question, you must purchase the selected product at full price and add the half price product to your cart. The discount will automatically be applied at checkout.

Can I choose which products are included in the Half Price Combo Question?

No, the products included in the Half Price Combo Question are selected by Pampered Chef and may change periodically. Be sure to check our website or contact a consultant to see which products are currently eligible.

Can I combine other discounts or promotions with the Half Price Combo Question?

No, the Half Price Combo Question cannot be combined with other discounts or promotions. Only one promotion can be used per order.

Is there a limit to how many times I can use the Half Price Combo Question?

There is no limit to how many times you can use the Half Price Combo Question. However, the promotion can only be used once per order. If you wish to purchase multiple items at half price, you will need to place separate orders.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KHolmes
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
Replies
Views
pc_cindy
Replies
Views
Admin Greg