• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Had a Great Show and Great Compliment Last Night

In summary, the speaker had a successful show at a local mall, despite not being able to do much host coaching. The host only invited her regular group of friends and family, but they were very engaged and the speaker received positive feedback. The show ended up with a total of $523 in sales and multiple future bookings. The speaker also mentioned her busy schedule and upcoming trips, including the possibility of attending Leadership.
DebbieJ
I love my job!

I had a show last night that was a booking from a fair at a local mall. I didn't have a chance to do a whole lot of host coaching with the host, but I did call and check in with her. She would just never stay on the phone with me long enough for me to feel like I really coached her.

She scheduled the show with her regular ladies group--they get together every Friday or so--and they didn't invite anyone else. It was just them. I felt like I was being booked for entertainment.

BUT...the show was awesome!! They were so attentive, asked TONS of questions, and were just SO nice!

There were only 6 ladies there plus the host, then one neighbor dropped by just as the demo was done and she placed an order. We are at $523 with 2 catalog show bookings and 2 cooking show bookings plus probably one more cooking show booking to come.

As I was wrapping up with her, she told me the best thing. She said she appreciated that I kept in touch with her and that I called to check in. She said she could tell that I love what I do and that I take my business seriously. What wonderful validation!!!

I just really feel blessed. Nov is awesome, I have FIVE shows for December, and I already have five on the calendar for Jan and three shows and a fair in February. If anyone wants to book me on a Saturday, they get January 6 or March 3 at this point!

Now to go hit the ground running. I have two shows today. I have to leave for show #1 in 40 minutes.

you go girl!

You are on fire!!Congratulations!! Keep up the good work!! Your attitude and love for your business will ensure your success!!!

Good luck on your two shows today!! Keep us posted.

What a positive and wonderful experience. What a great feeling to know your calendar is getting booked and people love your shows!!

Debbie :D

That's awesome, Deb!! You are on fire!!:D

Deb,
Way to go!!!!! We need to set some time aside at Leadership to sit and talk, so I can pick your brain!!! I have a show today and tomorrow,and I am hoping to book mor Decemer shows, I am still on the edge of the San Fran trip, and not quite sure if I will make it. I have 14 shows (catalog and cooking shows) still until the end of the year, but I want to book more, to make sure I make it. It will be down to the wire, and I want to make sue I am in.

Awesome Deb:D Isn't it great when someone gives you a compliment like that? It really makes you feel good about what you're doing!

DebbieJ said:
I love my job!

As I was wrapping up with her, she told me the best thing. She said she appreciated that I kept in touch with her and that I called to check in. She said she could tell that I love what I do and that I take my business seriously. What wonderful validation!!!

Isn't it so nice to get compliments from hosts and guests! I have gotten several who say you are so good at what you do and you are so professional (like it validates my biz)!

mrssyvo said:
Deb,
Way to go!!!!! We need to set some time aside at Leadership to sit and talk, so I can pick your brain!!! I have a show today and tomorrow,and I am hoping to book mor Decemer shows, I am still on the edge of the San Fran trip, and not quite sure if I will make it. I have 14 shows (catalog and cooking shows) still until the end of the year, but I want to book more, to make sure I make it. It will be down to the wire, and I want to make sue I am in.

As long as we can talk over a margarita, I'm game! I arrive Sunday night and then leave Wednesday afternoon. I'm rooming with my director.

mrssyvo said:
Deb,

You have 14 more shows before the end of the year... good heavens girl!! What IS your secret to getting sooo many shows!!!

What products were featured at the show?

The products featured at the show will vary depending on the consultant and the host's preferences. However, some popular products that are often showcased include our stoneware, kitchen tools, and cookware sets.

How can I find a consultant in my area to host a show?

You can find a consultant in your area by visiting our website and using the "Find a Consultant" tool. Simply enter your zip code and a list of consultants in your area will be provided. You can also ask for recommendations from friends or family who have hosted a show before.

What kind of compliments do customers typically give after a show?

Customers usually compliment the quality and versatility of our products, as well as the delicious food that was prepared during the show. They also appreciate the helpful tips and tricks shared by the consultant, as well as the opportunity to try out the products before purchasing them.

Can I purchase products directly from the consultant after the show?

Yes, you can purchase products directly from the consultant after the show. They will have catalogs and order forms available for you to place an order. You can also browse and order products online through the consultant's website or through the Pampered Chef website.

Are there any special discounts or promotions for hosting a show?

Yes, there are often special discounts and promotions for hosting a show. These may include free products, discounted products, or host-exclusive bundles. Your consultant will be able to provide more information about the current promotions available.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• MrsNetNut404
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
scottcooks
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ChefBeckyD
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies