• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Guestless Show Host Still Hanging On!

In summary, the conversation revolves around the speaker's situation with a persistent host who has personal boundary issues. The speaker has gone inactive and is looking for work, but the host keeps messaging and wanting to call them. The group suggests blocking her messages and calls or informing her that the speaker is no longer doing PC. There were no orders from the previous show and the speaker is feeling uncomfortable with the host's behavior.
northern_sunshine
I know I haven't posted in awhile. Things have been extremely stressful for us here and very busy as well.

So, I had posted back in July about my guestless show and then how the host seemed to have personal boundary issues. She's still hanging on, even though I do not message her back or reply in very short replies.

She messaged me today wanting me to call her. It is OCTOBER. I have, unfortunately, gone inactive. I have a couple shows that I'll probably do (for my mum and another girl) and then bow out. I have been looking for work and when I find something I don't want to take more time away from my kids than is necessary.

What do I do? I have a friend who says to block her messages but I'm afraid if I do she'll start calling instead.

Does she have orders to turn in? You could always call her & let her know that sorry, but you've decided to hang up your apron. Or just turn in the show & be done with her. I can't remember what the original thing in July was about.

Nope, no orders at all. NOTHING came of that show, other than me driving an hour round trip, making her "dinner" (it was a drawing I had at my yard sale for free ingredients), trying to keep her kid away from my knives and having her ask me personal favors (printing almost 20 pgs of pictures for her, I obviously declined).

To be honest, she is freaking me out a bit.

Just tell her that you are done with PC for personal reasons and that she can find another consultant by calling 888-OUR-CHEF or by going to the website.

cmdtrgd said:
Just tell her that you are done with PC for personal reasons and that she can find another consultant by calling 888-OUR-CHEF or by going to the website.

I think I remember you mentioning her now & I agree--tell her you're done!

Tell her you have decided to go a different a direction, and refer to HO if she needs something PC related. If you need to explain further just say, that chapter is closing and since you are not doing PC anymore there is no reason for her to contact you...this sounds harsh so maybe tell her you will not be messaging back anymore due to time constraints.

Oh yeah, let us know where you live so if anyone gets the HO lead we'll be prepared! LOL

music here...."do do do do, do do do do" sounded creepy to me;)

You can block her calls also. She had no orders so she has no further business with you!

Related to Guestless Show Host Still Hanging On!

What is a "Guestless Show Host Still Hanging On!"?

A "Guestless Show Host Still Hanging On!" is a term used by Pampered Chef to refer to a host who is still holding their party/show even though they may not have any guests attending. This can happen for a variety of reasons, such as last-minute cancellations or rescheduled events.

Do I still get rewards and benefits as a "Guestless Show Host Still Hanging On!"?

Yes, as a "Guestless Show Host Still Hanging On!", you are still eligible for all the rewards and benefits offered to our regular hosts. This includes free and discounted products, as well as host credits that can be used towards future purchases.

How can I encourage guests to attend my party/show?

There are a few ways you can encourage guests to attend your party/show. One way is to offer incentives, such as free gifts or discounts, for those who attend. You can also reach out to your friends and family personally and invite them to join. Additionally, promoting your party/show on social media or through word of mouth can also help attract guests.

What should I do if I have no guests attending my party/show?

If you find yourself in the situation of having no guests attending your party/show, don't worry! You can still have a successful event by making the most of the resources provided by Pampered Chef. This includes utilizing our online tools and resources, as well as reaching out to your consultant for support and guidance.

Can I still earn rewards if I don't have any guests attending my party/show?

Yes, as a "Guestless Show Host Still Hanging On!", you can still earn rewards and benefits even if you don't have any guests attending your party/show. Our rewards and benefits are based on sales, not the number of attendees, so you can still earn free and discounted products and host credits by making sales through your online party or through orders placed directly with your consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• byrd1956
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • AshleyAllison
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
ChefPeg
Replies