• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Guess What I'm Doing This Morning?

In summary, Mrs. KG works at the library and she brought home a copy of the new book from the release date for KG to read. He is spoiled and does not appreciate the gesture. The rest of us think he is hilarious.
The_Kitchen_Guy
Silver Member
Here's a hint.

you are TOO funny! Thanks for always lifting our spirits!

I am here trying to finish up Lean Mean Thirteen so when my HP gets delivered I can dive right in !!!!

Last edited:
so funny and cute!

KG- do you need me to crochet you a house scarf?And BTW, pffhhhfbbbthbhtbhbht...

What is the lean mean 13??

KG, that is some pretty funny stuff!! I didn't see your post until after I started mine. Did you go and stand in line too last night, or just go and buy it this morning?

Mrs. KG works at the library and she brought it home for him YESTERDAY! I say we all boycott KG postings to punish him for being such a spoiled brat.

chefjwr said:
What is the lean mean 13??

it's the 13th book in a Janet Evanovich series. The main character is a female bounty hunter (Stephanie Plumb). They are hysterical and so fun to read. As a matter of fact I started this last one on the plane on my way to conference and was laughing so hard people were staring at me.:eek:
I mentioned it because I know there are a few S.Plumb fans here on the board.Including KG.

Btw- the 1st book is called ONE FOR THE MONEY
2nd book is TWO FOR THE DOUGH
and once you read those 2 you'll be hooked.

now that I have finished it I am waiting for HP to arrive on my doorstep!

Last edited:
chefann said:
Mrs. KG works at the library and she brought it home for him YESTERDAY! I say we all boycott KG postings to punish him for being such a spoiled brat.

What??!! In People magazine, there is a small article with Emma Watson (Hermione). She was asked if she would be getting the new book early and she said she had to wait just like everyone else. Must be nice to have more pull than a celebrity!! :p

jenniferlynne said:
What??!! In People magazine, there is a small article with Emma Watson (Hermione). She was asked if she would be getting the new book early and she said she had to wait just like everyone else. Must be nice to have more pull than a celebrity!! :p
Libraries get them so that they can start checking them out on the release date. The Kat Lady (Mrs. KG) just thought ahead and got her hands on it to bring it home. But yes, we agree that KG is spoiled rotten. :)

OK, that little song was as bad as the Llama song!
You guys are too funnny

chefann said:
Libraries get them so that they can start checking them out on the release date. The Kat Lady (Mrs. KG) just thought ahead and got her hands on it to bring it home. But yes, we agree that KG is spoiled rotten. :)
So I don't actually read the books you're talking about, but having someone you know who works in a library is a great perk. I rarely pay fines because my library friend cancels them for me. She is awesome! We all have someone like that in our lives, don't we? Some people have a dad or mom who work at GM and get them great prices on vehicles. Some people have friends who live in a cottage on the lake or a nice place in a great vacation spot and let them use these places for free or very discounted price. Some people have friends with a boat or sea doos that they can use anytime. Some have neighbors with pools and get invited over all the time. I have a library friend:)

JAE said:
So I don't actually read the books you're talking about, but having someone you know who works in a library is a great perk. I rarely pay fines because my library friend cancels them for me. She is awesome! We all have someone like that in our lives, don't we? Some people have a dad or mom who work at GM and get them great prices on vehicles. Some people have friends who live in a cottage on the lake or a nice place in a great vacation spot and let them use these places for free or very discounted price. Some people have friends with a boat or sea doos that they can use anytime. Some have neighbors with pools and get invited over all the time. I have a library friend:)

I love being a librarian. Great perks, great friends, and always TONS to read about. But I'd also like to have a cottage on the lake. ;)

Live your dream - I heard someone say that a week or so ago.

chefann said:
Like it did me any good anyway - I drove 450 miles yesterday to get home - about 3:00 AM anyway. I got about a third of the way in when I fell asleep.

KG, I love the song and animation! I was so sad after finishing TDH but your jingle made me smile. Loved it, loved it, loved it!

duh! Here I was thinking he was making harry potter gingerbread cookies! (and Ron ones too!

Thank Reba for the info about the Lean Mean 13

That was great! Thanks for sharing!

Related to Guess What I'm Doing This Morning?

1. What is "Guess What I'm Doing This Morning?"

"Guess What I'm Doing This Morning?" is a popular game that involves participants trying to guess what activity the other person is doing based on clues and hints provided. It's a fun and interactive way to get to know your friends and family better.

2. How do you play "Guess What I'm Doing This Morning?"

To play "Guess What I'm Doing This Morning?", one person will secretly choose an activity they will be doing that day. They will then give clues and hints to the other players, who will have to guess what the chosen activity is. The first person to guess correctly wins and gets to choose the next activity.

3. Is "Guess What I'm Doing This Morning?" suitable for all ages?

Yes, "Guess What I'm Doing This Morning?" is a family-friendly game that can be enjoyed by people of all ages. It's a great way to bond and have fun with your loved ones.

4. Can I play "Guess What I'm Doing This Morning?" with a large group?

Absolutely! "Guess What I'm Doing This Morning?" can be played with as many people as you'd like. In fact, the more players, the more fun it can be as everyone can contribute their own clues and guesses.

5. Do I need any special materials to play "Guess What I'm Doing This Morning?"

No, you don't need any special materials to play "Guess What I'm Doing This Morning?". All you need is your imagination and creativity to come up with fun clues and activities to guess. However, you can use props or costumes to make the game even more exciting and interactive.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• niktim3
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Kathy's_Kitchen
  • pmprdprettyinsnj
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
AJPratt
  • Kattyschack