• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Guess I'm the Gasoline Police.. 1.29 Today!!

In summary, "I Guess I'm the Gasoline Police.. 1.29 Today!!" is a product from Pampered Chef that helps prevent gas spills while fueling your car. It has a specially designed spout that creates a seal in your car's gas tank and a built-in gauge to indicate when the tank is almost full. It can fit most standard gas tanks and is easy to use and clean, making it a convenient and hassle-free way to fuel your car.
gingertannery
Gold Member
Yep, I filled up my Tahoe for cheap. Hope this lasts

holy moly! I was excited that I had seen $1.62 here today!

Interesting - because today gas here went from $1.46 to $1.74. We were all wondering why the big jump in price?:confused:

Geez- I was excited about $2.43 today!! $40 finally gave me more than a half a tank!

We were at $1.34 yesterday and it jumped up to $1.58 today. It's still nice to fill my car for under $20 again!

Hmm, cheapest around here is $1.46 (and, I'm thrilled!!). I did see one station selling at $1.99, and figure they're either gouging, or closed.

I put gas in my car yesterday, and not only did $15 fill the tank (it's a small car), but a very interesting thing happened - since I was freezing, I was anxiously watching the numbers spin, and you know how it slows down when it gets to about 20 cents from the prepaid total? Well, this time the money meter would top for a second - but the fuel meter kept going! Then it would advance one penny and pause, but the gas kept flowing. When was the last time you saw that?!

We haven't gone below $1.79.

We were at $1.459 yesterday!

Ditto Julie - $1.799 steady here for quite awhile.

WOW, that's Crazy Cheap! I just filled up yesterday at $1.59! :) I love how it went from $100 to $33 to fill up my SUV! :D

As much as we all love the lowering gas prices the lower it goes the worse it is on our economy...Now mind you I appreciate that it only took $22 to fill my car up last week but the big picture is bleek...

We are at 1.83 right now -

i paid 1.27 here yesterday. $14 to fill my tank from E.

1. What is "I Guess I'm the Gasoline Police.. 1.29 Today!!"?

"I Guess I'm the Gasoline Police.. 1.29 Today!!" is a popular product from Pampered Chef that helps prevent gas spills while fueling your car.

2. How does "I Guess I'm the Gasoline Police.. 1.29 Today!!" work?

This product has a specially designed spout that allows you to insert it into your car's gas tank, creating a seal to prevent spills. It also has a built-in gauge to show you when your tank is almost full.

3. Can "I Guess I'm the Gasoline Police.. 1.29 Today!!" fit all types of gas tanks?

Yes, this product is designed to fit most standard gas tanks. It comes with different adapters to accommodate different sizes.

4. Is "I Guess I'm the Gasoline Police.. 1.29 Today!!" easy to use?

Absolutely! Simply insert the spout into your gas tank, press the trigger to start fueling, and the built-in gauge will let you know when your tank is full. It's a hassle-free way to fuel your car.

5. Is "I Guess I'm the Gasoline Police.. 1.29 Today!!" easy to clean?

Yes, this product is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. You can also rinse it with hot, soapy water after each use.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pamperedlinda
  • Gina M
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
thecougchef
  • minirottie
  • General Chat
Replies