• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Guess What Fedex Just Brought Me!!!

In summary, there is a lot of excitement surrounding the new spring products, with many consultants eagerly waiting for their orders to arrive. Some are already receiving products, while others are patiently waiting for next week. There is also excitement about upcoming meetings and the opportunity to see the new products in person. However, there is a reminder to not overlook the current months of January and February and to continue promoting and selling. The host specials for February are also a big hit among consultants and hosts alike. Overall, there is a lot of anticipation and excitement for the new products and promotions.
amy07
SPRING PRODUCTS!!!! :D :D Oh, they are soooo colorful and pretty!! It's like Christmas at my house, won't DH be so happy!! :D :D LOL

Me, me, me, I want some!!! Are you a director? Or are they sending them all out now?

SAT stuff is supposed to ship for delivery next Friday. But if HO was a little slow recently, they may have gotten things ready to ship ahead of schedule. (hooray!)

I can't wait for mine!!

Glad to hear that! I have a show I submitted last night and today they are shipping orders from yesterday! I'll have a happy host if I can call her tonight to let her know her show shipped.

Oooohhh - now get ready for all the posts wondering how to track shipments online! :D :rolleyes:

it's the Directors package, didn't get my SAT stuff yet!

Bummer, guess I'll have to wait until next week.

wadesgirl said:
Bummer, guess I'll have to wait until next week.
Call your director. I bet she'll let you come over and play.

Beth- can I come to your house to play? It's warmer where you are.

chefann said:
Beth- can I come to your house to play? It's warmer where you are.
Sure! Come on down!

Amy, quit that rubbing it in! You know this is the HARDEST part of not being a director anymore!!!:cry: :cry: :cry: I want my products! Did you get your paperwork too?

BethCooks4U said:
Call your director. I bet she'll let you come over and play.

Tomorrow we are having a meeting, don't know if they will actually bring the products with them but I would love to see them in person.

Cathy - Mine is on the truck but the adjustment screen says paperwork is in the box! You'll get it next time once you promote - and if you had $1250 in sales in 3 of the 4 required months you'll get this package (with new director paperwork) once you promote!!

Last edited:
I have a meeting on Tuesday night at my NED's house. I am excited to see the products in person.

wadesgirl said:
Tomorrow we are having a meeting, don't know if they will actually bring the products with them but I would love to see them in person.
We didn't expect them this soon but I bet their plans have now changed to include them!

Remember, be excited about January and February first! We can't sell that stuff until March anyway and we don't want these months to suffer!

(I know that has been said and that it's common sense but I have seen it happen - consultants so excited about March that they don't do Feb...)

BethCooks4U said:
We didn't expect them this soon but I bet their plans have now changed to include them!

Remember, be excited about January and February first! We can't sell that stuff until March anyway and we don't want these months to suffer!

(I know that has been said and that it's common sense but I have seen it happen - consultants so excited about March that they don't do Feb...)

Oh don't worry about that, I'm still pumped about February's host special!!

wadesgirl said:
Oh don't worry about that, I'm still pumped about February's host special!!
HO is brilliant! Offering host's choice for not one but two products is amazing! So often hosts say "I'll wait for March and the new products" but this year they are like "WOW"! I do have a past consultant who had to reschedule from January who wants March though - I'm working on her... Why wouldn't she want 2 of her choice for 60% off AND a followup catalog show for new products and get the new bowl at 60% off too - wait! She would get TWO of the choices for 60% off in March too! WOO HOO!:chef:

HO is pretty smart making half of Feb. double points, and the second half the "earn the HWC host item" promo. It's enough of a carrot that many consultants won't let Feb. slide by without some shows.

BethCooks4U said:
HO is brilliant! Offering host's choice for not one but two products is amazing! So often hosts say "I'll wait for March and the new products" but this year they are like "WOW"! I do have a past consultant who had to reschedule from January who wants March though - I'm working on her... Why wouldn't she want 2 of her choice for 60% off AND a followup catalog show for new products and get the new bowl at 60% off too - wait! She would get TWO of the choices for 60% off in March too! WOO HOO!:chef:

I have several people who couldn't believe they were offering this! I had one past host book in February to get 4 60% off items!

Some people also don't understand we are trying to get the best for them, not always ourselves.

BethCooks4U said:
Cathy - Mine is on the truck but the adjustment screen says paperwork is in the box! You'll get it next time once you promote - and if you had 41250 in sales in 3 of the 4 required months you'll get this package (with new director paperwork) once you promote!!
After getting my free stuff for 3 years, it's hard to swallow! And the fact that the three out of the four months before this one I sold between 4000 and 5600 all those months, makes me crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!:rolleyes:

I can't wait to get mine! Getting all that spring stuff will make me crave spring weather even more though;)

lacychef said:
I can't wait to get mine! Getting all that spring stuff will make me crave spring weather even more though;)

Do you think we can use the Party Sticks in the snow?:D

ChefBeckyD said:

Haha, definately! Wouldn't candles look pretty in them, glistening in the snow?;) I don't think I'll be sitting out there in it to have a drink in them.

MissChef said:
Amy, quit that rubbing it in! You know this is the HARDEST part of not being a director anymore!!!:cry: :cry: :cry: I want my products! Did you get your paperwork too?

Oh, I wasn't rubbing it in, just so darn excited to see anything green!!!:D :D I live in the woods, so barren trees can be sooo depressing that anything with color is so uplifting!

So, Amy, after having it all in your hands to play with at home, what are you really loving the most?

ChefBeckyD said:

That would be a great idea for people who think they can only use them in the summer. They could use them to line a sidewalk during the holidays like luminaries.

I have something coming (it says it's 38 pounds)...could this be it? I am so excited! :balloon:

ChefBeckyD said:
So, Amy, after having it all in your hands to play with at home, what are you really loving the most?

I'm so bad, I ripped the box open, made sure it was all there, then piled it back in the box:eek: I NEED to clean my house today, and I know that if I start opening and playing with it all i will not get things done (so why am I on here?!?!). But I will say that those sheet pans are really heavy. Think people will be impressed to see them, just not sure I want to lug'em!:eek:

jwpamp said:
I have something coming (it says it's 38 pounds)...could this be it? I am so excited! :balloon:
Yep. 38 pounds.

You can see what's in the package if you click on the show number in the product adjustment screen (where you get the number to put in the fedex tracker).

I bet my box is sitting at my house -- I am over at Mom's right now...argh! No wqonder DH hasn't called...he's probably playin' with all my goodies!

I have a question for the directors or those who know stuff anyway (ChefAnn:)). Do all directors get all the new products automatically? How does that work? Just wondering about what my director gets. She was asking me about the new products that I earned, so I thought she wouldn't be getting some or any.

Bummer my tablecloth had a delivery date for today. I just went to check and not it says the 22nd which is Tuesday. I do not have a show this weekend so it is ok, just looking forward to seeing it.

JAE said:
I have a question for the directors or those who know stuff anyway (ChefAnn:)). Do all directors get all the new products automatically? How does that work? Just wondering about what my director gets. She was asking me about the new products that I earned, so I thought she wouldn't be getting some or any.

There is a sales requirement--$1250 in personal sales 3 out of the 4 months prior. Directors get the $6000 SAT level automatically PLUS any SAT level they might have earned with sales.

So I will be getting the Director package and a $3k SAT package. Where am I going to put it all?!?!!? LOL!

DebbieJ said:
There is a sales requirement--$1250 in personal sales 3 out of the 4 months prior. Directors get the $6000 SAT level automatically PLUS any SAT level they might have earned with sales.

So I will be getting the Director package and a $3k SAT package. Where am I going to put it all?!?!!? LOL!

You can store it at my house!

JAE said:
Directors have to earn them too. We have to have at least $1250 in commissionable sales in three out of the four months prior to us getting the new products. So, we had to have that three out of four months between Sept to Dec. Usually the director packages are based on the highest level of the SAT, but not always. Matter of fact, lately it seems we don't necessarily get EVERYTHING. Like those two products we got for recruiting in NOvember...those weren't in the Director package. The Collapsible Bowl and something else I think.

It's QUITE a nice perk, let me tell you!!:D :D

Jinx....I am too slow sometimes.:)

Just check Fed Ex--my director package and my tablecloth/apron/pouch are on the truck for delivery!!! YIPEEEEE!!! Maybe I'll tell DH we should stay in tonight...we have plans to go out to a movie. :)

DebbieJ said:
Just check Fed Ex--my director package and my tablecloth/apron/pouch are on the truck for delivery!!! YIPEEEEE!!! Maybe I'll tell DH we should stay in tonight...we have plans to go out to a movie. :)
That may need to depend on the movie. What movie?

Thanks for the help, both Becky and Deb.

I have a change over kit that was shipped yesterday, but it was only 10 pounds so I'm sure it's just the paperwork! Which makes me happy too, but I still want my stuff. I probably will get it on time, just not early like I want. My paperwork box shows delivery on Wednesday.:)

JAE said:
That may need to depend on the movie. What movie?

We're taking DS to The Pirates Who Don't Do Anything (Veggie Tales movie) so he is SUPER excited. We'll be going to the movie, but tomorrow--watch out! I'll be playing with my new tools. :)

I am soooooo jealous deb!!!!
hope next year I can be opening mine with ya!!!! High goals I know. we will see. You will have to tell me all about the goods soon.

pchefjaime said:
I am soooooo jealous deb!!!!
hope next year I can be opening mine with ya!!!! High goals I know. we will see. You will have to tell me all about the goods soon.

High Goals??!?!?!!?!? TOTALLY ACHIEVEABLE GOALS!!!!

I just PM'd you with my phone number. :) CALL ME!!!!

Ohh....I hope my director gets her's today! We have a meeting at 7 tonight!! That would be soooooooooooo cool!

Yeah!!! They are so cool. I wish I could share with my host and guests tonight, but I am still booking for the end of February. I am so excited, though! I have another box coming (earned the $6000 level in Nov. too). Wish I had recruited, I love the collapsable bowl!

DebbieJ said:
We're taking DS to The Pirates Who Don't Do Anything (Veggie Tales movie) so he is SUPER excited. We'll be going to the movie, but tomorrow--watch out! I'll be playing with my new tools. :)

Let me know how it is and how long it is. Our church is going to take the children when it comes near us. But my 3 year old has never sat through an entire movie, so, we will see. I am hoping he will do good with other kids around. WE have not taken him to the theater ourselves b/c we know there is no point, ha! Unless it was a CLifford movie and then he would not budge!:D

jwpamp said:
Yeah!!! They are so cool. I wish I could share with my host and guests tonight, but I am still booking for the end of February. I am so excited, though! I have another box coming (earned the $6000 level in Nov. too). Wish I had recruited, I love the collapsable bowl!
Had a show today where the host used her collapsable bowls for the leftovers. They were horrid IMO! At first I thought they were cool, but I couldn't get them to open up all the way w/o a lot of manuevering. I ended up putting one in the fig sort of lopsided. I'm sure ours will be much better. At least now I can compare it to something. I'd never payed any attention to bowls like that before.

My hospitality director just e-mailed us, she got her box today, so we get to see and touch on Monday night!
Both my paperwork and my sample boxes show delivery on the 24th! Wahoooo!:D

Related to Guess What Fedex Just Brought Me!!!

1. What are the new spring products that were delivered by FedEx?

The new spring products from Pampered Chef are colorful and pretty kitchen items that are perfect for the season.

2. When can customers expect to see these new products available for purchase?

The new spring products will be available for purchase starting on [insert date].

3. Will there be any special promotions or deals for these new products?

Yes, there will be special promotions and deals for the new spring products. Be sure to check our website and social media pages for updates.

4. Can you give us a sneak peek of some of the new items?

We don't want to spoil the surprise, but some of the new items include colorful kitchen tools, serving dishes, and cookware.

5. Is there a way to see the new products in person before purchasing?

Yes, we will be hosting in-home and virtual parties where you can see and try out the new spring products. Contact your Pampered Chef consultant for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
chefann
  • pampered1224
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pjpamchef
Replies