• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Group Weigh-In Results: 4/21 - 2lb Loss and Motivation to Keep Going!

In summary, members of a group discuss their weight loss progress and strategies, with some members seeing success and others struggling. One member mentions an online weight management program, but the group is focused on supporting each other. They also share their goals and methods for achieving weight loss.
daniellemorgan
147 :D :D :D

I'm down the 2lbs I gained last week! :eek: Maybe I can keep this up! :balloon:

I hope everyone had a successful week! :) :)

bumping....Where is everyone???

Um, yeah, I still bounce between 120 and 122 lbs. I'm beginning to think this is my new normal weight and I will never again see the 115 lbs. I was before my last kid and 108 before my first kid.However, I am eating so much healthier and on a more normal schedule and drinking a ton more water and a ton less caffeine. I'm enjoying strawberries and blackberries for breakfast as a matter of fact... ;)I biked 5 miles yesterday...had to use DH's bike because my front tire is warped. 2 miles with the kids, 3 without. It was good exercise although my butt is sore today from his hard seat on his bike!!!!

Week 3 - 141.8
Week 2 - 141.6
Week 1 - 142.6

Up .2 lbs. I just got sick with a cold yesterday and really didn't feel like making dinner so we ended up ordering pizza. I'm sure I'm holding onto some water from that. I still feel horrible today, but hopefully I will be getting better soon and have a bit more energy and motivation!

Started off at 157, which for me is an UGH moment!!

Didn't bother to weigh in last week. Had one of my infrequent menopausal periods which really wreck havoc on me and everyone around me! But kept up the walking, weights, fiber, etc.

This morning weighed in at 153.

Everyone, keep up the good work.

I missed this!Are we being accountable to everyone on here and just really trying to lose weight as a group or are you all members of some online weight management program?

I would love to join in on this if it's just for cheffers!

I have been walking my dog Bella, getting on my treadmill, doing exercises, and jumping on our trampoline almost everyday to lose weight. Plus I started drinking RightSize shakes to help me lose weight. It's working.

I didn't have the energy or the encouragment to get started until January (6 months after having my fifth baby)! I was at 190 when I gave birth!!! The biggest ever!!! I was at 175 right after giving birth.
I started in Jan. at 165 and at the moment I am at 144 today!:sing: It's been so hard because I love to cook! And my hubby is trying to lose weight with me, so it's been good to hear him say every now and then, I don't need any dinner just a shake tonight! We also have a trampoline outside so that makes it fun to wear myself out.

Keep up the good work everyone!! :thumbup:

My goal is to get to 130, my dream is to be 120! I am only 5'1.

Debbie :D

Last edited:
DebbieSAChef said:
Are we being accountable to everyone on here and just really trying to lose weight as a group or are you all members of some online weight management program?

I would love to join in on this if it's just for cheffers!

I have been walking my dog Bella, getting on my treadmill, doing exercises, and jumping on our trampoline almost everyday to lose weight. Plus I started drinking RightSize shakes to help me lose weight. It's working.

I didn't have the energy or the encouragment to get started until January (6 months after having my fifth baby)! I was at 190 when I gave birth!!! The biggest ever!!! I was at 175 right after giving birth.
I started in Jan. at 165 and at the moment I am at 144 today!:sing: It's been so hard because I love to cook! And my hubby is trying to lose weight with me, so it's been good to hear him say every now and then, I don't need any dinner just a shake tonight! We also have a trampoline outside so that makes it fun to wear myself out.

Keep up the good work everyone!! :thumbup:

My goal is to get to 130, my dream is to be 120! I am only 5'1.

Debbie :D

Debbie - don't have time to look it up for you right now, but look for a thread started by Anniebee - basically there are A, B and C groups depending on what weight you want to lose and it is just checking in with cheffers...your amount to lose and method are up to you.

Total bummer, I'm at 149 today. TOO MUCH JUNK!! Plain and simple. I plan on 145 by next week. My goal... 140 by May 9th, my 30th birthday. Pray ladies!

Jenni

I'm maintaining last weeks 5 lb loss at 135. It could be lower if I held myself back from some of the 'deserved' treats that I nibbled on...okay, maybe more than just nibbling.:eek:

Oh well, getting myself in gear for this week.:rolleyes:

It seems like no matter what I do, I stay right around the same 170#. But with spummer (weather that can't decide it is spring or summer) here, I did get out and cut the grass for the first time last night. I want to start walking with the kids in the evening, but by the end of the day, I have no more energy. It is days like this that I would actually like to have a dog that required walking. Of course, then on rainy days, I'd hate it. Anyone live near me that has a dog I can rent????

JenniHorn said:
Total bummer, I'm at 149 today. TOO MUCH JUNK!! Plain and simple. I plan on 145 by next week. My goal... 140 by May 9th, my 30th birthday. Pray ladies!

Jenni
If you figure out a way to lose 1.888 pounds a day (safely) let us all know!!! :)

katie0128 said:
But with spummer (weather that can't decide it is spring or summer) here, I did get out and cut the grass for the first time last night.

We're experiencing 'Sprinter' around here. It was in the 30's this weekend and quickly moving to the 80's this week. It reminds me of living in Denver, where you can go into a mall with shorts and flip flops and come out to discover that you can't find your car in the parking lot 'cuz there is 5" of new snow...I was carrying a malt too! Brr...:balloon:

Good luck on finding a 'rent a dog'. :)

I think we are finally past sprinter here... we haven't had any snow in, oh... about 3 weeks!

just got back from vacation in arizona where it was BEAUTIFUL all weekend.
i was afraid to step on the scale this morning after the in n out burger, sonic, margaritaville, etc. but im only up 1.2 lbs from last weeks way in. i expected to be up 30 lbs the way i ate. hahaa.

good job ladies!

Kitchen Diva said:
If you figure out a way to lose 1.888 pounds a day (safely) let us all know!!! :)

I have figured out a way! DON'T EAT JUNK! That extra junk weight usually drops off me quickly when I start to eat right again. It did this time. I'm at 147 this morning. I didn't starve myself, I just ate right. Sad, really. If I could just eat right all the time...
Jenni

JenniHorn said:
I have figured out a way! DON'T EAT JUNK! That extra junk weight usually drops off me quickly when I start to eat right again. It did this time. I'm at 147 this morning. I didn't starve myself, I just ate right. Sad, really. If I could just eat right all the time...
Jenni

Oh, if junk were only my problem.....

I drink my water, walk the dogs 90 min a day (and yes, it is hard to find the time, but they need it and they can't help it if they are dogs (Mr Enzo is in my pic, Sophia is around somewhere else) and can't walk themselves), do the strenght training stuff, eat whole grains, get my 30 g of fiber (ok, maybe 25 some days) a day, etc. The weight just hangs on for dear life!

But be gone I say, be gone.

The only thing that I have found that helps me lose weight like that is getting pregnant, LOL! I would get so sick in the first few months that I would end up losing weight. But of course, then I found my appetite again and would eat for two, but two adults, not a baby and an adult!!

PamperChefCarol said:
Oh, if junk were only my problem.....

I drink my water, walk the dogs 90 min a day (and yes, it is hard to find the time, but they need it and they can't help it if they are dogs (Mr Enzo is in my pic, Sophia is around somewhere else) and can't walk themselves), do the strenght training stuff, eat whole grains, get my 30 g of fiber (ok, maybe 25 some days) a day, etc. The weight just hangs on for dear life!
But be gone I say, be gone.

For some reason this comment made me think of the Mucinex commercials where the green blobs of gunk "move in" and duct tape themselves to the walls. I think that is what the fat cells have done in me.

But when I was ready for a snack tonight, instead of pulling out the king size Hershey bar I poured a glass of iced tea, grabbed a granola bar and a cup of yogurt... and the granola bars are high fiber/low sugar ones!

I keep reminding myself, "Baby Steps, Baby Steps!"

Can I join?I went back to the original thread and this is where I fit in. I have been stuck at 141-145 for the past 18 months (12 of them were spent nursing a baby)....but now(the weather outside is nice) i am going to really stay on myself for walking every morning with the girls (3 and 18 months) and doing my 1/2 workout video from carmen electra :) Ohh and Hubby got the bikes fixed so I could always attach the trailer and ride with the girls! I will check back in next Monday!?! Hopefully something happens between now and then. I do normally walk just not consistently and not at a fast enough pace to count (letting the 3yr old walk with me instead of riding in a stroller). Thanks gals

Last edited:
I have maintained my weight. not up, but not down either.

Related to Group Weigh-In Results: 4/21 - 2lb Loss and Motivation to Keep Going!

What is a group weigh-in?

A group weigh-in is when members of a weight loss or wellness group come together to track their progress and share their results with each other.

How often should we do group weigh-ins?

It is recommended to do group weigh-ins once a week, on the same day and time each week. This helps to establish a routine and keep everyone accountable.

What is the significance of the 2lb loss in this group weigh-in?

The 2lb loss in this group weigh-in is a great achievement and shows that the members are making progress towards their weight loss goals. It can also serve as motivation to keep going and continue making healthy choices.

How can group weigh-ins help with motivation?

Group weigh-ins can be a source of motivation as members can see their progress and celebrate each other's successes. It also provides a sense of accountability and support from the group.

Are there any tips for staying motivated after a group weigh-in?

Some tips for staying motivated after a group weigh-in include setting achievable goals, focusing on progress rather than perfection, and finding a support system within the group to help stay on track.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• daniellemorgan
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
JenniHorn
Replies
Views
pamperedposey
  • daniellemorgan
  • General Chat
Replies