• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Grillin' and Chillin': Get Inspired with These Ice Cream Ideas!"

In summary, grilled fruit can be easily incorporated into ice cream desserts by brushing slices of fruit with oil and grilling them before mixing them into the ice cream or using them as toppings. Any type of ice cream can be used for these recipes, but high-quality and non-dairy options are recommended. To prevent melting, pre-freeze bowls or cones and place the ice cream in the freezer before serving. These desserts can also be made ahead of time by preparing the grilled fruit and assembling the dish when ready to serve. Other toppings besides grilled fruit, such as chocolate sauce, nuts, and whipped cream, can also be used for added flavor and creativity.
lkspeir
I've got a Grillin' and Chillin' show on Saturday. I was wondering what everybody's ice cream show idea are. Please share. :)

Here is what I've used for Ice Cream Shows.....got the idea and info from this site!

Attachments

• cold_stone_shows.doc
    21.5 KB · Views: 289
THANKS! I've seen and heard about his idea, but the information that I found on it was not this good. Thanks!

you are welcome! When I've done it, I've used brownies instead of pound cake with the strawberries - and that is extra good!

YUM!! I'm leaning toward the Apple Pie.

Here is a file I just received today with a bunch of ice cream social type recipes.

Attachments

• Ice Cream Social.doc
    39 KB · Views: 368

1. How can I incorporate grilled fruit into my ice cream desserts?

Grilled fruit adds a delicious smoky flavor to any ice cream dish. To incorporate it, simply brush slices of fruit (such as peaches, pineapple, or bananas) with oil and grill for a few minutes on each side. Then, chop the grilled fruit and mix it into your ice cream or use it as a topping.

2. Can I use any type of ice cream for these recipes?

Yes, you can use any type of ice cream for these recipes. However, we recommend using a high-quality, creamy ice cream for the best results. You can also try using non-dairy ice cream for a vegan option.

3. How do I prevent my ice cream from melting too quickly on the grill?

To prevent your ice cream from melting too quickly on the grill, make sure to pre-freeze your bowls or cones before grilling. You can also place the ice cream in the freezer for a few minutes before serving to firm it up.

4. Can I make these ice cream desserts ahead of time?

Yes, you can make these desserts ahead of time. Simply prepare the grilled fruit and store it in the fridge. When ready to serve, grill the fruit for a few minutes and assemble the ice cream dish.

5. Can I use other toppings besides grilled fruit?

Absolutely! While grilled fruit adds a delicious twist to these ice cream desserts, you can also try other toppings such as chocolate sauce, nuts, whipped cream, or sprinkles. Get creative and make your own unique combinations.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • ChefJen2012
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • Debbieskk
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies