• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Grill Basket Backorder: Bummer!

No, the black stuff definitely didn't come off of the grill. It was just a small amount of food that cooked more than the rest.
StacieB
Gold Member
Has everyone noticed that the Grill basket is now on backorder? What a bummer!! I hope it is not off to long!!

I just received an e-mail about one I had one of the shows I submitted earlier this week. It states that the Grill Basket is on Backorder, but shows an estimated ship date of 4/18. That's not as bad as I feared. Maybe a shipment of them that they were expecting was delayed a day or two and that's the only problem.

I just submitted a show that had 2 ordered. It let me know then that they were on backorder. I sell at least 1 at every show.

I bet that is what happened, them having a shipment late. Good deal that it is only a few days after the inital order will get there.

stacywhitlow said:
I just submitted a show that had 2 ordered. It let me know then that they were on backorder. I sell at least 1 at every show.
What do you do to sell them? I have`sold a few but not many.

I don't even have one, but they seem to be selling themself for me anyway. At my show last week I sold 8!!

I suggest that they use them for veggies, potatoes, seafood. I am going to see about using strips of marinated strips of chicken for fajitas!! Lots of people love the idea of FISH in them!!

Did you get a chance to see if the basket worked making the chicken strips??

We used mine tonight to grill shrimp from pg. 29 of the new Grill Book. It was
marvelous. I shortened the cooking time by using shrimp that is already cooked, deveined and frozen. Thaw, get the citrus/basil seasoning on them,
and put in the basket. It only took about 4 to 6 mins. to grill. I served on
Uncle Ben's Wild Rice done in our Rice Cooker. I steamed the asparagus but
could have grilled it. I just wanted it all done as quickly as possible, and it was a great success. TWO QUESTIONs: How do you all clean the basket?
and Have you had black flakes in your shrimp? I figure they might have come from the silver on the basket peeling off. I'm not sure. I had to pick about four or five globs off of the shrimp. They were not there when I put the
shrimp into the basket.

It's on back order, not stop sell, right? I have 4 orders for them already from yesterday's show!

They are on backorder, so you can still submit shows with them on it, but they'll get the baskets later than everything else. I sold 5 today alone, so thank goodness they're not on stop-sell!!

Grandmarita said:
QUESTION: How do you all clean the basket?
Would like to know the answer to this as well. Had a customer asking the same thing yesterday.

uh I'm concerned about the PP comment on the black flecks on her shrimp. Does it look like it could be the coating on the basket coming off????? Gosh, I hope not.

The basket isn't coated, it's plated. Plating shouldn't come off. Mine has little black marks, but it's from the heat on the metal. Black flakes on the food are probably small bits of food that cooked more than the rest.I washed mine by hand in the sink, but I think the Use and Care says it's dishwasher safe.

Grandmarita said:
We used mine tonight to grill shrimp from pg. 29 of the new Grill Book. It was
marvelous. I shortened the cooking time by using shrimp that is already cooked, deveined and frozen. Thaw, get the citrus/basil seasoning on them,
and put in the basket. It only took about 4 to 6 mins. to grill. I served on
Uncle Ben's Wild Rice done in our Rice Cooker. I steamed the asparagus but
could have grilled it. I just wanted it all done as quickly as possible, and it was a great success. TWO QUESTIONs: How do you all clean the basket?
and Have you had black flakes in your shrimp? I figure they might have come from the silver on the basket peeling off. I'm not sure. I had to pick about four or five globs off of the shrimp. They were not there when I put the
shrimp into the basket.

Could the black stuff have come off of your grill. I know on my older grill sometimes black stuff would get on our hamburgers. Just a thought.

Related to Grill Basket Backorder: Bummer!

1. When will the grill basket be back in stock?

The grill basket is currently on backorder due to high demand. We are working hard to restock this item as soon as possible, but unfortunately, we do not have a specific date at this time. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

2. Can I still place an order for the grill basket even though it's on backorder?

Yes, you can still place an order for the grill basket even though it's on backorder. This will reserve your place in line and your order will be fulfilled as soon as the item is back in stock.

3. Will the price of the grill basket change when it's back in stock?

No, the price for the grill basket will remain the same when it's back in stock. You will be charged the current price at the time of your order.

4. Can I cancel my backordered grill basket?

Yes, you can cancel your backordered grill basket at any time before it is shipped. Please contact our customer service team for assistance with cancelling your order.

5. Is there a limit on how many grill baskets I can order while it's on backorder?

Yes, there is a limit of one grill basket per household while it's on backorder. This is to ensure that all customers have a chance to purchase the item when it's back in stock.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Phi_Phi_18
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
pchockeymom
  • ChefMommyof3Boys
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • ChefDi