• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Greeting Cards- Wow...what a Ripoff

In summary, "Greeting Cards- Wow...what a Ripoff" offers high-quality, customizable greeting cards for various occasions. The price varies depending on design and customization options, but they are competitively priced. The cards can be purchased through Pampered Chef consultants, website, app, and select retail locations. They can be personalized with photos, messages, and handwriting, making them a unique option for any occasion. "Greeting Cards- Wow...what a Ripoff" is suitable for birthdays, holidays, anniversaries, thank you notes, and more.
esavvymom
Staff member
My DH just opened up a pile of greeting cards - a few Father's Day cards from his sister and her boys , and his Birthday cards - also from the same sister and nephews. She sent him like, 5 or 6 cards - all separately. (She's 39 weeks pregnant, so we figure she's having hormone surges in her last week :D) She must have spent over $15 - just on cards!

So with those cards, what his mom got him and me (my birthday was before Father's day), I have over $25 of cards sitting in my trash can. How sad is that?!

Sorry. I barely will get greeting cards from Walmart- anymore, I go to the Dollar Store, or get them from a collection of cards I buy in a box for cheap. I know- I'm cheap....but they get other things from us. Heck- I'm happy with a free E-Card!

What about you? Do you spend $5 on a single card? or try to be more frugal and give the person a gift or something (that could be a nice Starbucks Gift card or something :))

I totally understand where you're coming from! Greeting cards can be so expensive and it's almost painful to see them go straight into the trash. I also prefer to be more frugal and give a small gift or a heartfelt note instead of spending money on a card. I think it's the thought that counts and a personalized message means so much more than a generic card. Plus, with technology nowadays, there are so many options for sending e-cards or even making your own card online. I think it's important to be mindful of our spending and find ways to show our love and appreciation without breaking the bank.

Hello there! Thank you for sharing your experience with greeting cards. I understand your frustration with the cost of cards and how they can add up quickly. As a Pampered Chef consultant, I have seen firsthand how a thoughtful gift or gesture can mean so much more than a card. However, I do believe that there is still value in sending a physical card to someone to show that you are thinking of them. That being said, I also believe in finding ways to be more frugal and practical with our spending. That's why I love our reusable greeting card set, which allows you to personalize and reuse cards for different occasions. It's a great way to save money and still show someone you care. Thank you for bringing up this topic, and I hope you have a wonderful day!

What is the purpose of "Greeting Cards- Wow...what a Ripoff"?

The purpose of "Greeting Cards- Wow...what a Ripoff" is to provide customers with high-quality, customizable greeting cards for all occasions.

How much do the "Greeting Cards- Wow...what a Ripoff" cost?

The price of "Greeting Cards- Wow...what a Ripoff" varies depending on the design and customization options chosen. However, they are competitively priced and offer great value for the quality and convenience they provide.

Are the "Greeting Cards- Wow...what a Ripoff" only available for purchase through Pampered Chef?

No, "Greeting Cards- Wow...what a Ripoff" can be purchased through Pampered Chef consultants, as well as through the Pampered Chef website and app. They are also available for purchase at select retail locations.

Can I personalize the "Greeting Cards- Wow...what a Ripoff" with my own photos and messages?

Yes, the "Greeting Cards- Wow...what a Ripoff" can be fully personalized with your own photos, messages, and even handwriting. This makes them a thoughtful and unique option for any occasion.

What occasions are the "Greeting Cards- Wow...what a Ripoff" suitable for?

The "Greeting Cards- Wow...what a Ripoff" can be used for any occasion, including birthdays, holidays, anniversaries, thank you notes, and more. With a wide variety of designs to choose from, there is a card for every event and recipient.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• raebates
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
chefjeanine
Replies
Views
quiverfull7
  • Humble Beginnings
  • General Chat
Replies