• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Greeeeeeeeeeeeeennnnnnn!!! Love the New Plan!!

In summary, the new plan at Pampered Chef involves incorporating more green and eco-friendly products into their lineup in order to promote sustainability and reduce their environmental impact. These "green" products include items made from sustainable materials and those that help reduce waste. The company ensures the sustainability of these products by carefully sourcing from suppliers who share their commitment and conducting thorough testing and quality control. While some of the "green" products may have a slightly higher price point, Pampered Chef strives to keep their prices affordable and also offers a wide range of non-"green" products for customers to choose from.
Can you hear that??? It is my HUGE sigh of relief... GREEN already this month!!! This is the earliest ever for me! :money:

Way to go Jenni! :party:

Holy Cow! You go girl!!! :D

WOW!!!!!!!! Congratulations!!!!!!!! I'm trying not to be GREEEEEEN with envy! I put out a challenge to my team that anyone who submitted 2 shows this month would be in a drawing for one of our Grilling products that I have on hand and I added to it that everyone who was green by 15 would get in drawing plus get a bonus from me... probably a PC Sauce but I'll see! WAY TO GO!!!!!!!!!!!! Did you do something extra or is your team just jammin'?

I have 77 people on my personal team, so it is a just enough people working consistantly.

Related to Greeeeeeeeeeeeeennnnnnn!!! Love the New Plan!!

What is the new plan all about?

The new plan is all about incorporating more green and eco-friendly products into our Pampered Chef lineup. We are committed to promoting sustainability and reducing our environmental impact.

What types of products are included in the "green" category?

Our "green" products include items made from sustainable materials, such as bamboo or recycled plastic, as well as products that help reduce waste, such as reusable silicone bags and beeswax food wraps.

How does Pampered Chef ensure the sustainability of these products?

We carefully source our "green" products from suppliers who share our commitment to sustainability. We also conduct thorough testing and quality control to ensure that these products are durable and environmentally friendly.

Are the "green" products more expensive?

While some of our "green" products may have a slightly higher price point due to the use of sustainable materials, we strive to keep our prices affordable and accessible for everyone.

Can I still purchase non-"green" products from Pampered Chef?

Yes, we still offer a wide range of non-"green" products for our customers to choose from. We believe in providing options for everyone's needs and preferences.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PCJenni
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
cincychef
  • ChefBeckyD
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
akaskydebil
  • chefkathy