• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Achieving 'Green' Status as a Director: My Proudest Moment!

In summary, achieving 'Green' status as a Pampered Chef Director means reaching specific sales and team building goals and demonstrating exceptional leadership skills. Eligibility is based on performance during a specific time period, which can be tracked through the Director's Dashboard. Benefits include recognition and rewards from the company, increased commission rates, and the opportunity to mentor and coach others. To motivate your team, lead by example, offer support and incentives, and recognize their contributions. As a 'Green' status Director, your proudest moment may be a combination of personal achievements, helping others succeed, and being recognized by the company.
dannyzmom
Gold Member
I got a phone call from my NED today to congratulate me on being the first person in her entire downline to "go green" as a director already this month :)

You go and toot, girlie!! Congrats!!

AWESOME! Way to go Carolyn! :D

YEAH! Carolyn! That is a geat way to start off SPRING!

Wow!!! See March is already awesome!!!

WooHoo! :D You go girl!!!

Congratulations, Carolyn!!!!! I have my second generation director already green this month as well! YOU ROCK!!!:party:

Congratulations to everyone!

1. What does it mean to achieve 'Green' status as a Director?

'Green' status is the highest level of achievement as a Pampered Chef Director. It signifies that you have reached certain sales and team building goals, and have demonstrated exceptional leadership skills.

2. How do I know if I am eligible for 'Green' status?

Your eligibility for 'Green' status is based on your sales and team building performance during a specific time period. You can track your progress through the Director's Dashboard on your Pampered Chef account.

3. What are the benefits of achieving 'Green' status?

As a 'Green' status Director, you will receive recognition and rewards from Pampered Chef, including a special lapel pin, exclusive training opportunities, and increased commission rates. You will also have the opportunity to mentor and coach other consultants on your team.

4. How can I motivate my team to help me achieve 'Green' status?

One of the best ways to motivate your team is to lead by example. Show them your dedication to achieving 'Green' status and offer support and guidance to help them reach their own goals. You can also offer incentives and recognition for team members who contribute to your success.

5. What is your proudest moment as a 'Green' status Director?

As a Pampered Chef Director, achieving 'Green' status is a huge accomplishment and something to be proud of. Every Director's proudest moment may be different, but it is often a combination of reaching personal sales and team building goals, helping others achieve success, and being recognized by the company for your hard work and dedication.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefkathy
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
finley1991
  • almondfarm
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
cookingwithlove
  • otisbg