• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Great Way to Clean Your Computer!!

In summary, it is recommended to clean your computer at least once every three months using a soft microfiber cloth, compressed air, rubbing alcohol, and cotton swabs. To clean the keyboard and mouse, use compressed air and then wipe with rubbing alcohol and a cloth. Do not use household cleaning products on your computer. To clean the screen, turn off and disconnect the computer, then gently wipe with a dry cloth or lightly dampened cloth with water or screen cleaner. Avoid spraying liquid directly onto the screen.
daniellemorgan
Often we dust off the cabinet and clean the mouse on our computers. We
forget about one of the most important pieces of equipment, the monitor.I have found the neatest program to automatically clean monitors. I used it on mine and it is amazing how it worked! Just click on the link below and watch it work! It's as easy as that! :D :D

http://cache.valleywag.com/assets/resources/screenclean.swf

Awww cute Danielle!!!

That is the cutes thing ever...

My sister emailed that to me the other day! I Loved it!! SOOOO cute:love:

Kelly V.

1. How often should I clean my computer?

It is recommended to clean your computer at least once every three months to prevent dust buildup and maintain optimal performance.

2. What supplies do I need to clean my computer?

You will need a soft microfiber cloth, compressed air, rubbing alcohol, and cotton swabs to effectively clean your computer.

3. How do I clean the keyboard and mouse?

To clean your keyboard and mouse, use compressed air to remove any debris and then wipe them down with rubbing alcohol and a microfiber cloth. For hard to reach areas, use a cotton swab dipped in rubbing alcohol.

4. Can I use household cleaning products on my computer?

No, it is not recommended to use household cleaning products on your computer as they can damage sensitive components. Stick to using recommended computer cleaning solutions or rubbing alcohol.

5. How do I clean the screen of my computer?

To clean your computer screen, first turn off your computer and disconnect it from the power source. Use a soft, dry microfiber cloth to gently wipe the screen in a circular motion. If there are stubborn smudges, lightly dampen the cloth with water or screen cleaner. Do not spray any liquid directly onto the screen.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kathytnt
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
lacychef
  • esavvymom
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • hollye44