• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Clean You Monitor - Important Info

In summary, regularly cleaning your monitor can improve its appearance, reduce eye strain, and prevent buildup of dust and germs. The best way to clean your monitor is to turn it off and unplug it, then use a soft, lint-free cloth with water or gentle cleaning solution. Avoid using harsh chemicals or abrasive materials. It is not recommended to use household cleaning products on your monitor. It is recommended to clean your monitor at least once a week, or as needed if you notice smudges or fingerprints. For touch screen monitors, it is important to turn off and unplug the device, and use a microfiber cloth with water or gentle cleaning solution. Avoid pressing too hard on the screen.
Kathytnt
All….

This just came in from our IT department…

Being a certified computer technician for many years, I know the importance of keeping your computer clean. But what you may not know is you also have to clean the inside of your monitor. Yes, the inside. Many times people forget that these things are not sealed and small partials of dust can accumulate on the inside of your screen. Now, there’s a link to a site on the internet that can not only clean your screen, but also brighten your day. Click on the link below to launch this application.

http://comedyoption.com/pics/monitor_cleaner..swf

Have a great day!!!!!

Thanks! It's good to know that I now have a sparkling clean monitor. Lynda

Hmm...the link wouldn't work for me:confused:

http://comedyoption.com/pics/monitor_cleaner.swfIt had an extra period, try that one.

Cute. I would never have thought of cleaning the inside of my monitor. :)

that is soooooo cute!

Oh, no! Now mine is WORSE! It's all smeary!:D

Now my monitor is squeaky clean! :D

That was cute!!!!!

How cute! I'll have to share that one.

Related to Clean You Monitor - Important Info

What are the benefits of regularly cleaning your monitor?

Regularly cleaning your monitor can improve the overall appearance of your screen, reduce eye strain, and prevent buildup of dust and germs.

What is the best way to clean my monitor?

The best way to clean your monitor is to first turn it off and unplug it. Then, use a soft, lint-free cloth slightly dampened with water or a gentle cleaning solution. Avoid using harsh chemicals or abrasive materials which can damage the screen.

Can I use household cleaning products to clean my monitor?

No, it is not recommended to use household cleaning products on your monitor as they can be too harsh and can damage the screen. Stick to using gentle cleaning solutions specifically designed for electronics.

How often should I clean my monitor?

It is recommended to clean your monitor at least once a week to prevent dust and dirt buildup. However, if you notice smudges or fingerprints on the screen, it is best to clean it as needed.

Are there any special techniques for cleaning touch screen monitors?

Yes, for touch screen monitors, it is important to turn off and unplug the device before cleaning. Use a microfiber cloth slightly dampened with water or a gentle cleaning solution, and avoid pressing too hard on the screen to prevent damage.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• daniellemorgan
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
KellyRedHead
  • janezapchef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
nascarcooker
Replies