• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Great Opportunity! What Should I Do?

I hope you will be able to refer your friends and family to her. Hello (Name of Recruiter), I hope this email finds you well. I am writing to let you know that I will be moving out of state at the end of the month and I want to make sure that my customers are taken care of. I have chosen my new consultant, ____, to be in charge of taking care of them. I want you to know that she is a great person and I am confident that she will be able to provide the same great service that you have always provided. If there is anything that I can do to help you with your customers, please do not hesitate to let
soulsing
Silver Member
My recruiter is moving out of state, and she wants to give me all of her past host and customer info. What a blessing for this newbie! Anyway, I was wondering how I should approach these people because some of them may not know that their PC lady is moving. (She's too busy with packing to contact everyone.) I thought about sending a letter introducing myself and explaining why I'm contacting them. Any thoughts? Has anyone ever had this happen? Would love to see a letter template if you have :) Thanks!

well i wish i were you !! LOL what a problem to have !!! my director did move to another city....but still drives here for shows !!!

sorry...no advice, but lots of luck to you !!!!

I have been recently blessed like you, my director is quitting so she is giving me some of her shows, etc. But my directorhas taken the time to call all of these people and make sure they are okay with her giving out their contact info.
I would make CC calls to them. Hi this is ____ with the PC, I'm calling to fill you in on the latest news first and for most, _______ my director has moved out of state, we just want to let you know you are still taken care of, etc. Then start your normal CC calls.

Once your recruiter moves could she maybe type up a letter that you can make copy's of saying how she moved away and she would like to refer her customers to another wonderful Pampered Chef Consultant. Then she could mention you in the letter. If she types just one and you could make the copy's and mail them yourself. Since you will be getting the referrals.

Then you could include a letter from you where you introduce yourself and say how you look forward to getting to know them.

After about a week I would call each one and follow up. Ask them if they would like to do another show. If not ask permission to call them back in a few months or when the new catalog comes out. If someone decides they don't want to work with another consultant this is where they would let you know.

That's what I would do.

Thank youTheses are all great ideas! My recruiter is putting her list together next week. I'm so excited. Thanks for all your help :)

New PC consultant letterI created this today. Hope it helps you. What a blessing to have so many new contacts and more than likely they will love to have you offer your services to them, because their old consultant is moving. I have met many people who told me they could never get a hold of their PC lady and it turned out she moved!!

Hello my name is __________________ and I am a Pampered Chef Kitchen Consultant. I regret to inform you that your current PAmpered Chef Kitchen Consultant ________________ will be moving. She will no longer be able to serve you as she did before. I do, however, want you to know that she has asked me to take over for her here in (your city). I hope to bring you the same great service and satisfaction you have known in the past. Please feel free to contact me with any questions or problems you might have. I will be happy to help you as your new consultant. If you want to host a show or order any products please contact me at the number below. I look forward to working with you and bringing more high quality kitchen products into your home through the Pampered Chef. Thank you for your time and have a great day.
Susie Consultant
Kitchen Consultant
555-555-5555
[email protected]
(website if you have one)

Debbie Mireles

Great letter Debbie

I have had this situatuin in my other biz. and I Justed typed an intro letter telling them who I was and that I was contacting them because Susan had moved and she asked me to check on her clients every now and again. Gave them my contact info and asked them to contact me if they needed anything.

Emma

I think I would send a letter for my director from my directors point of view. Granted, I would run it by said director first to make sure she likes it.

I would say something like...

I am writing to let you know that I will be moving away, I know you will be really sad but don't fret. I have a great new consultant that I have chosen to take care of my customers if they need anything. I have chosen Sue Bee as that person. I selected her because I am confident that she will be able to give you the attention and service that you so deserve. Sue will contact you within a few weeks to introduce her self.

Thank you very much for your past loyalty, you are what made my business successful.

Then put your recruiters info as well as yours.

Just my two cents!

Great Letter!
DebbieSAChef said:
I created this today. Hope it helps you. What a blessing to have so many new contacts and more than likely they will love to have you offer your services to them, because their old consultant is moving. I have met many people who told me they could never get a hold of their PC lady and it turned out she moved!! Debbie Mireles

What an awesome letter! Thanks so much!!! :)

1. What is Pampered Chef and what do they offer?

Pampered Chef is a direct sales company that offers high-quality kitchen products and tools, as well as cooking and meal prep solutions. We also provide opportunities for individuals to become independent consultants and earn a commission on sales.

2. How can I become a Pampered Chef consultant?

To become a consultant, you can sign up on our website and purchase a starter kit with all the necessary products and materials to get started. You can also reach out to a current consultant for more information and support.

3. What are the benefits of becoming a Pampered Chef consultant?

As a consultant, you have the opportunity to earn a flexible income, be your own boss, and work from home. You also get to be a part of a supportive and fun community, receive discounts on products, and have the chance to earn rewards and incentives.

4. Do I need any experience or qualifications to become a consultant?

No experience or qualifications are necessary to become a Pampered Chef consultant. We provide all the training and support you need to be successful. All you need is a passion for cooking and willingness to learn.

5. How much time do I need to commit as a Pampered Chef consultant?

The beauty of being a consultant is that you can work as much or as little as you want. It can be a full-time job or a side hustle. You have the flexibility to set your own schedule and work at your own pace.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • PampChefJoy
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Chef Bobby
Replies
Views
Chef Diane