• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover Delicious Grilling Recipes: A Guide to the Great Grilling Cookbook

mentioned that there are 56 recipes in the cookbook, and that if you don't like them, you can give them away as a gift. Schel also mentioned that you can find the recipes for the cookbook that you're looking for by scrolled to the bottom of the 'find recipe from' drop down box on CC and selecting 'The Pampered Chef Great Grilling Recipes'.
schel
Hi all, I do not have the Great Grilling Recipes Cookbook yet.
Can anyone please tell me what recipes are in there. I am a pick eater, don't like fish, seafood, or mushrooms. So if the recipes have these there is no reason for me to buy this cookbook.
Also looking for what is listed in the Manual Food Processor Cookbook.
Thanks!
Schel

Last edited:
I'm sorry but there are 56 recipes in the Great Grilling Cookbook. Buy it. If you can't find one good recipe in it, then give away as a host gift.

I own just about all of the current cookbooks. I recommend it from the standpont that they are small and easy to keep in your kit. I have sold many cookbooks because people were able to look at them and decide if they liked them.

schel said:
Can anyone please tell me what recipes are in there. I am a pick eater, don't like fish, seafood, or mushrooms. So if the recipes have these there is no reason for me to buy this cookbook.
Thanks!
Schel

Here are the recipes in the Manual Food Processor cards:

Creamy Tomatillo Salsa
Bacon & Swiss Quiche with Walnut Crust
Cheese Spreads: Garden Veggie
Cheese Spreads: Fresh Strawberry
Cheese Spreads: Honey-Nut
Cheese Spreads: Kalamata & Olive
Compound Butters: Lemon-Basil
Compound Butters: Jalepeno-Lime
Compound Butters: Dill-Caper
Compound Butters: French Garlic
Crispy Potato Pancakes
Curried Falafel with Yogurt Sauce
French Country Egg Salad
Fresh Pestos: Classic Basil
Fresh Pestos: Mint-Pistachio
Fresh Pestos: Artichoke & Sun-dried Tomato
Fruit Granitas: Sweet Mandarin
Fruit Granitas: Tart Green Apple
Fruit Granitas: Tangy Mango
Nut Butters: Cinnamon, Honey & Walnut
Nut Butters: Cashew
Nut Butters: Peanut
Nut Butters: Honey-Roasted Peanut
Roasted red Pepper & Almond Dip
Salad Dressings: Spicy Cilantro-Lime
Salad Dressings: Zesty Remoulade
Salad Dressings: Caesar-Dijon
Smoked Salmon Pate
Strawberry-Banana Smoothie
Spaghetti with Roasted Tomato-Basil Sauce

It doesn't seem to list ALL of the recipes, but if you go to the Recipe Search on CC, you can pull up the specific cookbook you want to see. Right above the "Recipe Name" box, you'll see a drop down box that says "find recipe from...". Scroll down and you'll find "The Pampered Chef Great Grilling Recipes". It lists a bunch of them to give you an idea. But like someone said- if you don't like it, you can use it as a gift for a hostess or a prize giveaway. :DBut here are the recipes it lists:Carolina Pulled Pork Sandwiches
Cherry Chipotle Ribs
Glazed Korean Short Ribs
Grill Press Chicken
Grilled BBQ Chicken Pizza
Grilled Bacon-Wrapped Meat Loaf
Grilled Meatballs with Harissa Sauce
Grilled Watermelon & Shrimp Salad
Lemon & Herb Red Snappers
Smoky Beer Can Chicken with Potato Wedges
Thai Chicken Skewers with Coconut Rice
“BLT ” Zucchini Boats

OK, so I took the easy way out and scanned the Table of Contents pages for each section. Hope this is helpful

lt1jane-albums-great-grilling-recipes-picture1848-gg-beef-pork-lamb.jpeg

lt1jane-albums-great-grilling-recipes-picture1849-gg-fish-seafood.jpeg

lt1jane-albums-great-grilling-recipes-picture1851-gg-poultry.jpeg

lt1jane-albums-great-grilling-recipes-picture1850-gg-vegetables-more.jpeg

Last edited:
Thank you to those that posted. This helps me out!
Schel

schel said:
Thanks!
Schel

Just like you, guests want to know what the recipes are before they buy it. If you have it in your 'store', it is a lot easier to sell. People love new grilling ideas!

Sandi

What recipes are included in the "Great Grilling Cookbook"?

The "Great Grilling Cookbook" includes a variety of delicious recipes for grilling meats, vegetables, and even desserts. Some popular recipes include grilled chicken with a honey mustard glaze, grilled corn on the cob with herb butter, and grilled peaches with vanilla ice cream.

Are there any vegetarian options in the "Great Grilling Cookbook"?

Yes, the "Great Grilling Cookbook" includes several vegetarian recipes such as grilled portobello mushrooms with balsamic marinade, grilled vegetable skewers with a soy ginger glaze, and grilled halloumi cheese with a lemon herb marinade.

Do the recipes in the "Great Grilling Cookbook" require special equipment?

No, most of the recipes in the "Great Grilling Cookbook" can be made using a standard grill. Some recipes may call for a grill basket or skewers, but these are not necessary for all recipes.

Can the "Great Grilling Cookbook" be used for indoor grilling?

Yes, the "Great Grilling Cookbook" includes recipes that can be made on both outdoor and indoor grills. Indoor grilling options include using a stovetop grill pan or an electric grill.

Are there any tips for beginner grillers in the "Great Grilling Cookbook"?

Yes, the "Great Grilling Cookbook" includes helpful tips and techniques for grilling, as well as instructions for proper grilling temperatures and times. There is also a section on basic grilling tools and how to use them effectively.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • whitneythompson
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
whitneythompson
  • Wendyss