• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Grand Opening Flyer Suggestions?

In summary, when creating a Grand Opening flyer, it is important to include a catchy headline, date and time, location, business description, and any special promotions. To make it stand out, use bright colors, high-quality images, and bold fonts, and consider adding a unique offer. It is recommended to include contact information for interested customers and to start promoting the event at least two weeks in advance. Design templates are available online, or you can create your own or hire a professional. Pampered Chef also offers customizable templates for consultants.
julesh
I've looked through the files and can't find an example of exactly what I'm looking for to announce my Grand Opening show. I don't really want a letter. I'd like to make a colorful flyer. I need to get crackin'! If anyone has a sample they'd like to share or suggestion on what to include, I'd REALLY appreciate it!;)

Thanks,
Jules

OK, it's not colorful and it's not complete, but it's the beginning of a flyer! How does it look so far?

Attachments

• Grand Opening.doc
    37 KB · Views: 270
Here's my final product.Here's the completed flyer, feedback appreciated!

Attachments

• Grand Opening.doc
    238 KB · Views: 781
My director gave it a thumbs up, with one small change. So I'm good to go. ;)

Even though you say "PC" all over the flyer, when you have your name in print below you should say:

Julia Hopkins
Independent Consultant for the Pampered Chef
Contact information....

...not just "kitchen consultant" ...that gets your name tied to the company and also shows that you are "properly" representing them and not just using their name, etc. ...hope that makes sense...

Read all the advertising policies on CC and they'll help you as you go forward and make flyers, etc.

janetupnorth said:
Even though you say "PC" all over the flyer, when you have your name in print below you should say:

Julia Hopkins
Independent Consultant for the Pampered Chef
Contact information....

...not just "kitchen consultant" ...that gets your name tied to the company and also shows that you are "properly" representing them and not just using their name, etc. ...hope that makes sense...

Read all the advertising policies on CC and they'll help you as you go forward and make flyers, etc.

Thanks, Janet! That's actually one of the changes that my Director made to the flyer. ;)

Related to Grand Opening Flyer Suggestions?

1. What should be included in a Grand Opening flyer?

A Grand Opening flyer should include a catchy headline, date and time of the event, location, a brief description of the business, and any special promotions or deals being offered.

2. How can I make my Grand Opening flyer stand out?

To make your Grand Opening flyer stand out, use bright and eye-catching colors, include high-quality images or graphics, and use bold and clear fonts. You can also consider adding a unique offer or discount to attract potential customers.

3. Can I include my contact information on the flyer?

Yes, it is recommended to include your contact information on the flyer so that interested customers can easily reach out to you. This can include your phone number, email address, and social media handles.

4. When should I start promoting my Grand Opening event?

It is recommended to start promoting your Grand Opening event at least two weeks in advance. This gives people enough time to plan and mark their calendars for the event. You can also consider sending out a reminder a few days before the event.

5. Are there any design templates available for Grand Opening flyers?

Yes, there are many design templates available online for Grand Opening flyers. You can also create your own using design software or hire a professional to design one for you. Pampered Chef also offers customizable design templates for consultants to use for their Grand Opening events.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Rosebud
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Rosebud
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies