• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Gourmet Cooking Spices for Sale - Email [email protected]

In summary, the available spices for purchase include popular and unique options such as garlic powder, Italian seasoning, smoked paprika, and cinnamon. Some of these spices are certified organic, while others are made with all-natural ingredients. Bulk and wholesale pricing is offered, and the spices are not specifically labeled for dietary restrictions, but some are gluten-free and salt/sugar-free options are available. International shipping is not currently offered.
Jayme
I have two unopened packs of them I am willing to sell to anyone that is interested. Just email me [email protected] Thanks !!

More informationSorry I forgot to mention which ones they are. They are S/S 07.I am moving at the end of August and don't have enough shows to use them. I am willing to negotiate the price just so I can get rid of them.

Are you planning on doing any fairs in the next 6 months? If so, hang onto them and give those out instead of the new ones.

I have 25 available too... unopened. PM me if interested.

thank you to all that were interested I got rid of them today. thanks again

What types of spices are available for purchase?

Our selection of gourmet cooking spices includes a variety of popular and unique options, such as garlic powder, Italian seasoning, smoked paprika, and cinnamon.

Are these spices organic or all-natural?

Some of our spices are certified organic, while others are made with all-natural ingredients. Each product listing will specify whether it is organic or all-natural.

Do you offer bulk or wholesale pricing for these spices?

Yes, we do offer bulk and wholesale pricing for our gourmet cooking spices. Please contact us at [email protected] for more information on our pricing and minimum order requirements.

Are these spices suitable for all dietary restrictions?

Our spices are not specifically labeled for any dietary restrictions. However, many of our spices are gluten-free, and we also offer options that are salt-free and sugar-free. Please read the product labels carefully or contact us for more information.

Do you ship internationally?

Currently, we only ship our gourmet cooking spices within the United States. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• catlwilles
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
catlwilles
  • amychefofPA
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
amychefofPA
  • Jennie4PC