• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Is the Product Number for Gotta Have It Stickers for DCB?

In summary, "Gotta Have It" Stickers are a popular type of sticker that features catchy phrases or designs to express a strong desire or preference for something. They vary in dimensions, typically ranging from 2-3 inches in width and height, but can be customized for specific sizes. These stickers are made of durable and weather-resistant vinyl, making them perfect for outdoor use. They can also be customized with your own design or phrase, making them a great promotional tool for businesses or brands. "Gotta Have It" Stickers can be used on various smooth surfaces, making them a fun and creative way to express yourself and showcase your interests.
winklermom
Can someone tell me what the product # is for the "Gotta Have It" stickers for the DCB? I know I've seen it but I can't find it now and I need to make a supply order.

TIA!!!

the # is KH48...

Also, for future purposes....whenever you're needing a number, you can click on the magnifying glass icon (next to item number) and do a search by name. =)

Not sure if you know this yet...but you get 1 pack of cooking show planning guides and consultant agreement forms free with the 1st supply order monthly.

Jolie_Paradoxe said:
Also, for future purposes....whenever you're needing a number, you can click on the magnifying glass icon (next to item number) and do a search by name. =)

Not sure if you know this yet...but you get 1 pack of cooking show planning guides and consultant agreement forms free with the 1st supply order monthly.

I looked before I posted and didn't see it. I searched "Gotta Have It" and maybe it's listed another way.

I did know about the cooking show planning guides & consultant agreement forms and I usually get my limit each time. :D

Thanks for the help! You guys are the bestest! LOL!

Hi there! The product number for the "Gotta Have It" stickers for the DCB is #1032. I'm happy to help with any other product questions or supply orders you may have. Happy cooking!

What are "Gotta Have It" Stickers?

"Gotta Have It" Stickers are a type of sticker that features a catchy phrase or design, often used to express a strong desire or preference for something.

What are the dimensions of "Gotta Have It" Stickers?

The dimensions of "Gotta Have It" Stickers vary, but they typically range from 2-3 inches in width and height. However, specific dimensions can be requested when ordering customized stickers.

What are "Gotta Have It" Stickers made of?

Most "Gotta Have It" Stickers are made of vinyl, which is a durable and weather-resistant material. This makes them perfect for outdoor use and ensures that they will last a long time.

Can I customize my own "Gotta Have It" Stickers?

Yes, many companies offer the option to customize "Gotta Have It" Stickers with your own design or phrase. This allows for a more personal touch and can be a great way to promote a business or brand.

Where can I use "Gotta Have It" Stickers?

"Gotta Have It" Stickers can be used on almost any smooth surface, such as laptops, water bottles, car windows, and more. They are a fun and creative way to express yourself and show off your favorite things.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kdangel518
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Lisa/ChefBear
  • whiteyteresa
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pamperedgirl3
  • MissChef