1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Got my tool turnabout tote

1. luvs2sellit

luvs2sellit Advanced Member

Got my tool turnabout tote today. I wasn't expecting it to come so soon. What a nice surprise! I have been wanting it and when they said we could earn it I was thrilled. I am now working my way to earn the stoneware tote. When I originally learned of this promotion I did not catch that we had 2 months to earn it. How great of PC to offer such great goodies to us.

Aug 30, 2005
  2. chefbilyeu

chefbilyeu Member

I received my tote today also! I also got the carry all tote, which, is MUCH bigger than I thought it would be---so nice!

Aug 30, 2005
  3. chefmary

chefmary Member Gold Member

I received the TTA tote last week and the carry all today! :D I really like how sturdy they are. Only $1k left to get the Rolling Case and hopefully I will not feel like the bag lady any more! By the way, Laura, we have until the end of October to earn the set (which is 3 months) so everyone had a good shot to finish out the Fall season in style! ;)

Mary

Aug 30, 2005
  4. pamperedbecky

pamperedbecky Legacy Member

I was also pleased with how HUGE the tote is! I didn't know it would be quite that big! I'm hoping with my first few shows in September I'll get to the $4000 mark and get that rolling case. :)

Aug 30, 2005
  5. pamperedmom2owen

pamperedmom2owen Member

Oooh, I can't wait to get my carry all tote! I should get it soon! I closed my show Monday that bumped me over $2000! I got my TTA tote last week! I don't have a TTA yet though, but I used it to carry my tools that I store in my stoneware crocks! I should have the Rolling tote by the end of September at the latest! Have I ever mentioned how much I love PC?? :D

Have something to add?

Draft saved Draft deleted