1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Got my tool turnabout tote

1. luvs2sellit

luvs2sellit Advanced Member

Got my tool turnabout tote today. I wasn't expecting it to come so soon. What a nice surprise! I have been wanting it and when they said we could earn it I was thrilled. I am now working my way to earn the stoneware tote. When I originally learned of this promotion I did not catch that we had 2 months to earn it. How great of PC to offer such great goodies to us.

Aug 30, 2005
  2. chefbilyeu

chefbilyeu Member

I received my tote today also! I also got the carry all tote, which, is MUCH bigger than I thought it would be---so nice!

Aug 30, 2005
  3. chefmary

chefmary Member Gold Member

I received the TTA tote last week and the carry all today! :D I really like how sturdy they are. Only $1k left to get the Rolling Case and hopefully I will not feel like the bag lady any more! By the way, Laura, we have until the end of October to earn the set (which is 3 months) so everyone had a good shot to finish out the Fall season in style! ;)

Mary

Aug 30, 2005
  4. pamperedbecky

pamperedbecky Legacy Member

I was also pleased with how HUGE the tote is! I didn't know it would be quite that big! I'm hoping with my first few shows in September I'll get to the $4000 mark and get that rolling case. :)

Aug 30, 2005
  5. pamperedmom2owen

pamperedmom2owen Member

Oooh, I can't wait to get my carry all tote! I should get it soon! I closed my show Monday that bumped me over $2000! I got my TTA tote last week! I don't have a TTA yet though, but I used it to carry my tools that I store in my stoneware crocks! I should have the Rolling tote by the end of September at the latest! Have I ever mentioned how much I love PC?? :D

Have something to add?