• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Got My First Bridal Reg What Do I Do?

In summary, if the bride does not have an address, or if you don't have access to it, you should ask your friend for their contact info.
Jenni
This is not something I tried to get... it just showed up in a email few minutes ago titled account activity. Where do I begin? Her Wed date is not till May 2009 should I call her now? I know the name she is a friend of a friend.

Congratulations! I'm dying for my first registry.

J.

Ok I was hoping for more direction! :rolleyes: Please

Jenni, I got mine a few months ago and I have no contact information for the happy couple. They went and registered themselves on my website (referred from a friend of mine). I have the same ???

Hope someone has some advice for us.

I can't give either of you the advice you're looking for since I've never done one, but Danielle they had to put an address in, right? Send them a nice (gasp!) handwritten note - a congratulations on your upcoming wedding, looking forward to working with you, please email me or call me with your phone number, etc. etc. etc.

If for some reason they registered without an address, or you don't get access to those, then ask your friend for their contact info.

I'm afraid if they don't hear from you they won't follow through because no one is taking care of them.

IAmChefJ said:
I can't give either of you the advice you're looking for since I've never done one, but Danielle they had to put an address in, right? Send them a nice (gasp!) handwritten note - a congratulations on your upcoming wedding, looking forward to working with you, please email me or call me with your phone number, etc. etc. etc.

If for some reason they registered without an address, or you don't get access to those, then ask your friend for their contact info.

I'm afraid if they don't hear from you they won't follow through because no one is taking care of them.

Good idea. I think I will have to do that because I received an email from PC that they registered but no contact info.

IAmChefJ said:

I love that I'm picking up a card today! Good tip... any others?

Related to Got My First Bridal Reg What Do I Do?

1. What is the first step after receiving my first bridal registry?

The first step is to log into your consultant account on the Pampered Chef website and access the "My Business" tab. From there, click on "Bridal Registry" and then "Bride Management." This will allow you to view and manage all of your bridal registries.

2. How do I contact the bride to discuss her registry?

You can contact the bride through the "Bride Management" tab on your consultant account. Click on the bride's name and then click on the "Contact Bride" button. This will open a form where you can send a message to the bride directly.

3. Can I add or remove items from the bride's registry?

Yes, you can add or remove items from the bride's registry. Simply click on the "Add Items" or "Remove Items" button on the "Bride Management" page. Keep in mind that any changes made to the registry will be reflected on the bride's public registry as well.

4. How do I track sales from the bride's registry?

You can track sales from the bride's registry by clicking on the "Sales Tracking" button on the "Bride Management" page. This will display all orders associated with the bride's registry and the commission earned.

5. What should I do if a product on the bride's registry is out of stock?

If a product on the bride's registry is out of stock, you can suggest a similar product or let the bride know when the item will be back in stock. You can also offer to add the item to the bride's wish list so she can purchase it at a later date.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• higoobs
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • lesliec
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • Malinda Klein