• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Got Home Tonight and There Is a White

In summary, "Got Home Tonight and There Is a White" is a popular cookbook by Pampered Chef that offers easy and delicious recipes for busy weeknights. It is suitable for beginners with step-by-step instructions and common ingredients that can be found in most grocery stores. The recipes can also be customized to fit different dietary restrictions. Each recipe is accompanied by a full-color photo.
christyh
got home tonight and there is a white "bar" going down the whole length of my screen the computer is a few years old and really hasn't been used enough for the screen to be going out...has anyone else had this happen?

Re: laptopI haven't had a bar but I turned my laptop on once and there was a huge spot in the middle of the screen that you couldn't see the writing...you could see all around the spot but not the middle of the screen. So, I sent it to the shop and it was broken on the inside. Apparently someone either poked the screen or sat something down on it when it was closed...or shot it with an airsoft gun. Of course nobody had touched it and it was fine the last time they used it, etc. I had to buy a new screen which was expensive. If the laptop hadn't been free to begin with...our grocery supplier for the restaurant gave me 2 with 2 lazer printers when we started our business...I would have just bought a new laptop. Now the DVD/CDRom is out and needs replaced. I am thinking I will just buy a new one and let the kids use this one. They play games and stuff on it and it is always messing up.

Re: laptopI know the Mac's can be quite expensive but they are well worth the money. We have had our laptop for 2 years and our desktop for over 8 years. Never had one problem with either one of them and I don't have to worry about viruses.

1. What is "Got Home Tonight and There Is a White"?

"Got Home Tonight and There Is a White" is a popular cookbook from Pampered Chef that features easy and delicious recipes for busy weeknights.

2. Is this cookbook suitable for beginners?

Yes, this cookbook is perfect for beginners as it includes step-by-step instructions and helpful tips for each recipe.

3. Are the ingredients for the recipes easy to find?

Yes, the ingredients used in this cookbook are common and can be found in most grocery stores.

4. Can I customize the recipes to fit my dietary restrictions?

Absolutely! This cookbook includes a variety of recipes that can be easily modified to fit different dietary needs, such as vegetarian, gluten-free, or dairy-free.

5. Are there any pictures of the dishes in the cookbook?

Yes, each recipe in "Got Home Tonight and There Is a White" is accompanied by a full-color photo, so you know exactly what the finished dish will look like.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pamperedlinda
Replies
Views
carlajanes
Replies
Views
janetupnorth
Replies
Views