• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Got a Catty Show Today Just by Mentioning Pampered Chef!

In summary, Bridget shared her experiences of bringing up PC topics in everyday conversations. She shared that it is a great way to boost conversation and that she is still working up the courage to do so. She also shared that she got a new purse with PC on it from e-bay.
ChefBridgetA
I had to write and tell ya'll what I did today!

My family is in the Air Force and we are moving off base, any of you military folks on here know that in order to do the most simple thing on base, it seems like you have to go to at least 2 briefings, and 5 separate offices to do it. Today DH and I were on base taking care of these briefings and getting orders/papers signed .
While I was sitting there waiting for the lady who was helping us to finish her paperwork, my Phone training class on how to insert PC into everyday conversations come to mind. Then I thought about all the great advice I've gotten here.
I mentioned that I had already started moving my PC stoneware because I'd be so sad if something happened to my stoneware because I love it so much. The lady helping us said "Oh, I love PC too!" "Me too!" I said " I had to start selling it to support my habit. Did you know there is a new Catalog out now?" She said " I could get into so much trouble with that!" So, I told her I'd be bringing her catalogs in Tuesday and I also told her how by sharing those catalogs with her friends she could earn herself some free products!
Anyway, I"m sure this is something you all might do on a regular basis but I've never been brave enough. I just had to share how much of a boost it gave me to be able to mention PC the next time! Also, I got a new purse with PC on it from e-bay in the mail today. With any luck I'll be able to start some conversations off that now too! Sorry for the novel guys, I can't seem to tell a short story yet!

Great gob Bridget. We knew you'd get right into the swing of things once you decided to sign. Keep us posted.

Bridget do you guys already have a house off base?

Shameless plug!!

We just moved back to TX from Surprise, AZ and our house needs to sell like last month! PM me if you know of anyone in the market for a house to buy or rent. It is 3 streets away from the K-8 school and right around the corner from the high school. Our house is off of 178th Ave and Greenway.

Great Job!--- I carry my catalog tote and I've had a few people notice me, but my biggest bang was getting an order from my bank teller.... I'm still working on bringing it up more often! Your experience is just another example that it's worth a try!

I got a catty show for this month too, just by mentioning it! I went to my son's school last wed because I was luggage mom (field trip), so I went to his foods/nutrition class. they were making rice krispie treats, and i said to the teacher, "this looks like fun, cooking with kids all day long" she said it really is. I said "I do The Pampered Chef, ya know (my son brought her a catalog at beginning of school year) and I've been thinking of doing kids in the kitchen shows." (I really haven't, just thought I'd say that!), she got all excited because she loves our products and pulled my catalog out and started looking right in the middle of class! then she asked me about our knives and cookware!!! so of course I told her she could get it half off and 60% off this month just by collecting orders, she was so excited she said to drop her off a pkt that afternoon!!! yeah me.

6 months ago I would never have even mentioned anything--but I'm trying to bring it up more often, and look what happens! It's great, you all have to try it!

Sorry, very long post, but Great Story :)

Congrats! I am still working up the courage to bring it up in every day converstations!

That's great! Congrats! I hope it goes well. :)

Related to Got a Catty Show Today Just by Mentioning Pampered Chef!

What is Pampered Chef?

Pampered Chef is a direct sales company that sells high-quality kitchen tools and cooking products. Our mission is to bring families together in the kitchen and create memorable experiences through cooking.

How can mentioning Pampered Chef help me get a catty show?

By mentioning Pampered Chef to your friends and family, you are spreading the word about our products and services. This can generate interest and lead to booking a catty show where you can earn free products and discounts.

What is a catty show?

A catty show is a party hosted by a Pampered Chef consultant where guests can see and try out our products, learn new recipes, and make purchases. The host can earn free products and discounts based on the total sales of the party.

Do I have to be a professional chef to sell Pampered Chef products?

No, you do not have to be a professional chef to sell Pampered Chef products. Our consultants come from all backgrounds and levels of cooking experience. We provide training and support to help you succeed in your business.

What are the benefits of becoming a Pampered Chef consultant?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, you will have the opportunity to earn income, get discounts on products, and connect with a supportive community. You can also set your own schedule and work from home. Plus, you will have access to exclusive products and training to help you grow your business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• MaryannNic
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • prissylovescooking
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pampered1224
Replies