• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Good One Anne! I'll Think of You When I Beat My Meat :)

In summary, the author went to a seminar of the Obagi brand and was impressed with their products but was concerned about the price. They also mentioned that the best wrinkle cream is from the Olay Regenerist line. They also mentioned that they were trying to make a sale at the TPC golf tournament.
DebPC
Staff member
ObagiHas anyone used any of their products? I went to a seminar of theirs and their regeneration and anti aging products sound neat.But they are pretty expensive.

I read in a consumer reports article that the best wrinkle creams are from the olay regenerist line (but even that isn't a miracle).

Just sent this......to my team. Asked for them back by our May cluster meeting and will draw a prize from the sheets I get back...

Attachments

• Goal Setting - Help Me Help You.doc
    30 KB · Views: 219
    30 KB · Views: 206
    30 KB · Views: 210
I love this Carolyn, thanks for sharing.
kris

legacypc46 said:
I love this Carolyn, thanks for sharing.
kris

You're so very welcome...so...how was London???

London was wonderful, fabulous, amazing. I keep wanting to post about it, but life has been a whilrwind since we got back late on Sunday.

I've been a banshee on my business all week. (Thanks for the phone conversation before I left for London; it is motivating me!).

I do want to share about the trip; it was truly special. It was also eye-opening....but that post is delayed yet another day.

And I'm still trying to make TPC in sales. :)

kris

This is awesome Carolyn! Thanks so much!!

legacypc46 said:
London was wonderful, fabulous, amazing. I keep wanting to post about it, but life has been a whilrwind since we got back late on Sunday.

I've been a banshee on my business all week. (Thanks for the phone conversation before I left for London; it is motivating me!).

I do want to share about the trip; it was truly special. It was also eye-opening....but that post is delayed yet another day.

And I'm still trying to make TPC in sales. :)

kris

I cannot wait to hear! My Director was in London, too and she was bowled over! I am living vicariously through you this year Kris, BUT I won't have to next year...Mexico, here I come!

Related to Good One Anne! I'll Think of You When I Beat My Meat :)

What does "Good One Anne! I'll Think of You When I Beat My Meat :)" mean?

"Good One Anne! I'll Think of You When I Beat My Meat :)" is a humorous phrase often used to express appreciation for a clever joke or comeback. It is meant to be lighthearted and not taken literally.

Is "Good One Anne! I'll Think of You When I Beat My Meat :)" appropriate for all audiences?

No, this phrase contains a sexual innuendo and may not be appropriate for all audiences. We recommend using discretion and considering the audience before using it.

Can "Good One Anne! I'll Think of You When I Beat My Meat :)" be used in a professional setting?

We do not recommend using this phrase in a professional setting as it may be considered inappropriate and unprofessional. It is best reserved for casual and social situations with close friends.

Where did the phrase "Good One Anne! I'll Think of You When I Beat My Meat :)" come from?

The origin of this phrase is unclear, but it is believed to have originated as a joke or meme on the internet. It has since gained popularity and is often used in casual conversations and social media posts.

Are there any alternative ways to say "Good One Anne! I'll Think of You When I Beat My Meat :)"?

Yes, there are many alternative phrases that convey a similar sentiment. Some examples include "That was a good one, Anne!", "Well played, Anne!", or "You got me, Anne!". Use whichever phrase feels most natural and appropriate for the situation.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
babywings76
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
Replies
Views