• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Good Deal: $10 Plus Shipping on LMAD

In summary, the "Good Deal: $10 Plus Shipping on LMAD" offer is a limited time promotion from Pampered Chef where customers can purchase select kitchen products for only $10 each, plus the cost of shipping. This offer is only available on the Pampered Chef website and cannot be combined with any other discounts.
kcjodih
Gold Member
just saw one for sale for $10 plus shipping on LMAD if anyone is interested.

kcjodih said:
just saw one for sale for $10 plus shipping on LMAD if anyone is interested.

What's LMAD?

Let's Make a Deal

how do you get to it exactly?

are we all gonna rush over there together:D
I want it too!

Here's the link for the Let's Make a Deal Yahoo Board

http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/lets_make_a_deal/

I contacted her as soon as I saw it (my FD REALLY wants one) and she replied that it sold IMMEDIATELY!

Related to Good Deal: $10 Plus Shipping on LMAD

What is the "Good Deal: $10 Plus Shipping on LMAD" offer?

The "Good Deal: $10 Plus Shipping on LMAD" offer is a special promotion from Pampered Chef where customers can purchase select products for only $10 each, plus the cost of shipping. This offer is only available for a limited time and while supplies last.

Which products are included in the "Good Deal" offer?

The specific products included in the "Good Deal" offer may vary, but they typically consist of popular and versatile kitchen tools and gadgets from Pampered Chef. These products are hand-selected by our team and offered at a discounted price for a limited time.

How can I take advantage of the "Good Deal" offer?

To take advantage of the "Good Deal" offer, simply visit the Pampered Chef website and browse the available products. Once you have selected the products you would like to purchase, add them to your cart and proceed to checkout. The discounted price of $10 will automatically be applied to the eligible products.

Is the "Good Deal" offer available in retail stores?

No, the "Good Deal" offer is only available through the Pampered Chef website. It is not available in retail stores or through independent Pampered Chef consultants.

Can I use a promo code or discount with the "Good Deal" offer?

No, the "Good Deal" offer cannot be combined with any other promo codes or discounts. The discounted price of $10 is the final price for the eligible products, plus the cost of shipping.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pcheflisad
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
pcheflisad
  • stephaniekocala
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
stephaniekocala
  • chezshelly