• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Good Article in Family Circle Magazine!

In summary, the "Good Article in Family Circle Magazine!" is about the benefits of using Pampered Chef products in the kitchen, featuring interviews with happy customers and showcasing top-selling products. These products are known for their high quality, durability, and innovative designs and can be purchased through our website or a consultant. Becoming a Pampered Chef consultant is easy and comes with great benefits, including the opportunity to earn income and access to exclusive resources.
lacychef
I was just flipping through my Family Circle mag (Aug edition) & came across a pretty great article! It's called "money in the bag" & starts on pg 69. It has some great tips to share with potential or new recruits. It does list PC under "hot markets" & "tried & true" at the end of the article. *sigh* to only be a director for those HO leads....
Anyway, check it out:thumbup:

thanks for letting us know!!!

Oh, & there's some yummy recipes in that magazine too! One is a BLT salad; with fried tomatoes that are breaded in cornmeal, and with an avocado dressing. Sounds yum-o...too bad we had regular blt's for lunch!

Thanks Lacy, I will have to check it out! I also want to pick up Rachel Ray's magazine, to see our add!:thumbup:

It was a good article. They mention Weekenders, though, as tried and true. For anyone who knows they went bankrupt, this may reflect badly on all of the companies listed. But, that may just be my inner Eeyore coming out.

Yeah, I noticed weekenders in there too; I suppose they wrote the article before they went under.

I'm sure the article was printed months ago.

so which other companies did it list? Thanks

Related to Good Article in Family Circle Magazine!

1. What is the "Good Article in Family Circle Magazine!" about?

The "Good Article in Family Circle Magazine!" is about the benefits of using Pampered Chef products in your kitchen and how they can make cooking and meal prep easier and more enjoyable for families.

2. How was Pampered Chef featured in the article?

Pampered Chef was featured in the article through interviews with happy customers and showcasing some of our top-selling products, along with tips and recipes from our consultants.

3. What sets Pampered Chef products apart from other kitchen tools?

Pampered Chef products are known for their high quality, durability, and innovative designs. We also offer a wide range of products for all types of cooking and baking needs, making it easy to find the perfect tool for any recipe.

4. Can I purchase the products featured in the article?

Yes, all of the products featured in the article are available for purchase through our website or through a Pampered Chef consultant. We also offer special discounts and promotions for our customers.

5. How can I become a Pampered Chef consultant and share these products with others?

Becoming a Pampered Chef consultant is easy! You can sign up through our website or contact a current consultant for more information. Our consultants receive great benefits, including the opportunity to earn income, discounts on products, and access to exclusive training and resources.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
Sheila
Replies
Views
kdangel518
  • chefjeanine
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies