• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Going Out of Business For-Sale List

In summary, the "Going Out of Business For-Sale List" is a list of discounted products being sold by a Pampered Chef consultant who is closing their business. The list can be accessed through the consultant's personal website or by contacting them directly, and cannot be found on the main Pampered Chef website. These products can only be purchased through the consultant and are not available at Pampered Chef parties or through the main website. Discounts and promotions cannot be applied to items from the list, and if a customer receives a defective or damaged item, they can contact the consultant for a replacement or refund. However, all sales from the list are final unless the item is defective or damaged.
cheflorrie
It has been 5 Fabulous Years, but it is time for me to start a new chapter in my LIFE. I have accumulated alot of things through PC. Please check out my list of items that I am selling.

Last edited by a moderator:
Are you prices with shipping included? What type payment will you accept?

Sent you an email.

Just emailed you too! :)

Are those your prices? Cause they are the same as the catalog prices? Sorry Im just confused...

Related to Going Out of Business For-Sale List

What is the "Going Out of Business For-Sale List"?

The "Going Out of Business For-Sale List" is a list of products that are being sold at discounted prices because a consultant is closing their Pampered Chef business. These products are only available while supplies last and cannot be reordered once they are sold out.

How can I access the "Going Out of Business For-Sale List"?

The list can be accessed through the consultant's personal Pampered Chef website or by contacting the consultant directly. The list is not available on the main Pampered Chef website.

Are there any restrictions on purchasing items from the "Going Out of Business For-Sale List"?

Yes, customers can only purchase items from the list through the consultant's personal website or by contacting the consultant directly. These products are not available for purchase at Pampered Chef parties or through the main website.

Can I use discounts or promotions on items from the "Going Out of Business For-Sale List"?

No, discounts and promotions cannot be applied to items from the list. These products are already discounted and cannot be further discounted or combined with any other offers.

What happens if I receive a defective or damaged item from the "Going Out of Business For-Sale List"?

Customers can contact the consultant directly to report any defective or damaged items. The consultant will work with Pampered Chef to provide a replacement or refund for the item. Please note that all sales from the list are final and cannot be returned or exchanged unless the item is defective or damaged.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mjbroncobabe
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
absneed
  • Jeans Garden
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Jeans Garden
  • LeslieRenee