• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Going Out of Business Sale Still Going On!

In summary, the Going Out of Business Sale at Pampered Chef includes a variety of kitchen tools, cookware, bakeware, and other kitchen accessories. The sale will last until all inventory is sold out and there are no restrictions or exclusions. However, all sales are final and the warranty still applies to all items purchased during the sale. Returns or exchanges will not be accepted.
carrdinal
Please email me for the list...I still have many things left of interest and have added items as well. I also have the Belinda Ellsworth CD's and Lyn Conway CD's and Les Hewitt series for sale. These items will go fast!!!!!! So...the rule is...whoever pays first gets them...okay? It is the only way to be fair. I will email the list and then you can see whatI have so all are in compliance.

Thank you so much...many who ordered last weekend are enjoying their products ALREADY!!!

direct email is [email protected].

Please email me the list of trainnig CDs you have for sale as well as the prices...

listjust sent the list

just pm'd you

Do you still have the scrapers?? I never heard back from you:)

scrapersjust sent you an email

i just sent you a pm
thanks
christina

listjust pm'd ya

just sent th list

listi think i have emailed everybody if not please email me direct. thank you

listjust sent it to you!

Related to Going Out of Business Sale Still Going On!

1. What items are included in the Going Out of Business Sale?

Our Going Out of Business Sale includes a variety of kitchen tools, cookware, bakeware, and other kitchen accessories. You can find great deals on our popular products as well as discontinued items.

2. How long will the Going Out of Business Sale last?

The Going Out of Business Sale will last until all of our inventory is sold out. We cannot guarantee how long that will be, so we recommend shopping early for the best selection.

3. Can I still use my Pampered Chef warranty on items purchased during the Going Out of Business Sale?

Yes, our warranty still applies to all items purchased during the Going Out of Business Sale. If you have any issues with your products, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

4. Are there any restrictions or exclusions for the Going Out of Business Sale?

No, there are no restrictions or exclusions for the Going Out of Business Sale. All items are available for purchase while supplies last.

5. Can I return or exchange items purchased during the Going Out of Business Sale?

Unfortunately, all sales during the Going Out of Business Sale are final. We will not be able to accept returns or exchanges on any items purchased during this sale.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mjbroncobabe
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
absneed
  • kcmckay
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
kristenlee
  • carrdinal