• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Going Going Gone Items: Clarification Needed

In summary, the going going gone items are through the 28th. Today is the last day to order them, so those who ordered them have to be in by tonight or they won't get them. If the items sell out, the host will adjust the show.
JaimeQ
I know that the going going gone items are through the 28th (today) does that mean that those who ordered items that are on there have to be in by tonight or they won't get them?? I'm confused can someone please clarify for me so I know if I have to close a show early. tia

As long as you submit the gone products with a February show before March 31 you should be okay.

If they sell out of the item then they will adjust the show.

~

Ok thank you very much... I was getting worried that I would have to close my shows by tonight at midnight to ensure they got those products. That makes me feel much better:) You know since i'm having issues getting the hosts to get on top of things even though I gave them a specific day and time to close:p

Maybe to get them moving tell them that you have a deadline to guarantee that they will get these before they sell out!

Is there any place to check stock on items? I had a person that couldn't order a Season's Best on an online show this month because it said they were out...

HO will include updates in Weekly Bites and other email to us if things sell out.

chefann said:
HO will include updates in Weekly Bites and other email to us if things sell out.

OK, thanks - so are we still good on all Fall/Winter items?

I haven't seen that anything is unavailable yet.

chefann said:
I haven't seen that anything is unavailable yet.

Thank you - just wanted to know for my show tonight.

12 guests coming for sure if the weather holds out and 5 outside orders for $115 so far...not a bad start to the show! :D

pamperedharriet said:
Maybe to get them moving tell them that you have a deadline to guarantee that they will get these before they sell out!

I told her that just to be sure...before I found out the info on here::)

Tell her you need to close by Sunday so you can get double points. That will give you a day to enter any outside orders and make sure it's straight and submit it on time, Monday the 5th....Good luck....BEE

Bee--I would tell the host no later than Saturday just in case she flakes off on Saturday there is Sunday.

Related to Going Going Gone Items: Clarification Needed

What are "Going Going Gone Items"?

"Going Going Gone Items" are products that are in limited supply and will no longer be available once they are sold out. These items are only available for a limited time and are often offered at a discounted price.

How do I know which items are considered "Going Going Gone Items"?

You can easily identify "Going Going Gone Items" on our website by looking for the "Going Going Gone" label on the product image. You can also filter your search results to only show these items.

Can I still purchase "Going Going Gone Items" after they have sold out?

No, once "Going Going Gone Items" are sold out, they will no longer be available for purchase. We recommend purchasing these items as soon as possible to ensure you get the item you want.

Are there any limitations on how many "Going Going Gone Items" I can purchase?

Due to the limited supply of these items, we may impose a limit on the number of "Going Going Gone Items" that can be purchased per customer. This information will be noted on the product page.

Can I return or exchange "Going Going Gone Items"?

Unfortunately, we do not accept returns or exchanges on "Going Going Gone Items". All sales are final. However, if the item is damaged or defective, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
kam
  • kam
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
kam
  • cmdtrgd