• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Going Going Gone Blast Has Been Uploaded to Ttconnect

In summary, a "Going Going Gone Blast" is a limited-time sale event on Pampered Chef's website, Ttconnect, featuring discounted products. New "Going Going Gone Blasts" are uploaded every two weeks and previous items are no longer available for purchase. There may be restrictions or limitations on certain products during the sale, and the best way to stay updated is to subscribe to their email list or follow them on social media.
PampChefJoy
Gold Member
I will also post the printable version here under the flyers forum.

Joy, the pic and price under the RUFTH trivet is incorrect.

I fixed it now - sorry. Completely spaced out when I was looking up the # for the trivet and grabbed the first thing that came up in the search, and it was so late, I didn't even glance to make sure it was the right one. Lack of sleep ugh!

Related to Going Going Gone Blast Has Been Uploaded to Ttconnect

1. What is a "Going Going Gone Blast"?

A "Going Going Gone Blast" is a limited-time sale event on Pampered Chef's website, Ttconnect. It features discounted products that are only available for a short period of time.

2. How often are new "Going Going Gone Blasts" uploaded to Ttconnect?

New "Going Going Gone Blasts" are uploaded to Ttconnect every two weeks. Make sure to check back regularly so you don't miss out on any deals!

3. Can I purchase items from a previous "Going Going Gone Blast"?

Unfortunately, items from previous "Going Going Gone Blasts" are no longer available for purchase. However, you can still find great deals on other products on Ttconnect.

4. Are there any restrictions or limitations on "Going Going Gone Blast" purchases?

Yes, there may be restrictions or limitations on certain products during a "Going Going Gone Blast". These restrictions will be clearly stated on the product page.

5. How can I stay updated on upcoming "Going Going Gone Blasts"?

The best way to stay updated on "Going Going Gone Blasts" is to subscribe to Pampered Chef's email list. You can also follow us on social media for announcements and reminders.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PampChefJoy
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Tracie
  • PampChefJoy
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • PampChefJoy