• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Girl Scout Show Ideas--Please Read

In summary, incorporating Girl Scout cookies into a Pampered Chef show can be done by creating recipes using the cookies as an ingredient and offering special discounts for cookie sales during the show. There are also specific products from Pampered Chef that are perfect for a Girl Scout show, such as cookie presses, decorating tools, and stoneware. The show can also be customized to fit the specific needs of the Girl Scout troop, and the girls can be involved in the cooking and preparation process. Hosting a Girl Scout show with Pampered Chef also comes with special rewards and benefits, which can be discussed with a Pampered Chef consultant.
Nanisu
Gold Member
Thanks so much to everyone who emailed me for my ideas! I wanted to let you know that I haven't forgotten you--I am frantically getting ready for London, my mom had a stroke last week and I'm taking care of her (and she lives 35 miles away), and I had 6 shows to close and get submitted, plus 15 hostess packs to get out before I left for London (all of April and most of May shows). Sheesh! Oh yeah, and my daughter, who is going with me, had a 17 page paper due for graduation from college on a very controversial subject in the church, with a very picky professor, so I have been helping her edit her paper as she writes it. So I will post ideas, recipes and tips, if not before I leave, for sure when I get back.

Wow, it sounds like you have a lot going on right now! I'm sorry to hear about your mom's stroke and I hope she is doing okay. It can be so tough taking care of a loved one while also managing your own busy schedule. And congratulations to your daughter on graduating college! That's a huge accomplishment and I'm sure her paper will turn out great with your help. Good luck with everything and I look forward to reading your ideas, recipes, and tips when you have a chance to post them. Have a great trip to London!

Related to Girl Scout Show Ideas--Please Read

1. How can I incorporate Girl Scout cookies into my Pampered Chef show?

One idea is to create recipes using Girl Scout cookies as an ingredient. You could also offer a special discount or promotion for Girl Scout cookie sales during your show.

2. Are there any specific products from Pampered Chef that would be great for a Girl Scout show?

Yes, there are several products that would be perfect for a Girl Scout show. Our cookie presses and decorating tools are great for making themed cookies, and our stoneware is perfect for baking delicious treats.

3. Can I customize my Pampered Chef show to fit my Girl Scout troop's specific needs?

Absolutely! We understand that every troop is different, so we are happy to work with you to create a personalized show that meets your specific goals and needs.

4. Is there a way to involve the Girl Scouts in the actual cooking and preparation during the show?

Yes, we encourage getting the Girl Scouts involved in the cooking process! You can have them help with measuring ingredients, mixing, and even decorating the final product.

5. Can I earn any rewards or benefits for hosting a Girl Scout show with Pampered Chef?

Yes, we offer special rewards and benefits for hosting a Girl Scout show with Pampered Chef. Just reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant for more details and information on how to qualify for these rewards.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
buddy5909
  • janezapchef
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Maragib
  • HealthNut
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies